• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 30th April

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7246

Didn't notice anything about this change, but... why the Farm now produce 5 goods instead of 10 while 8h-production? Is it a bug or a feature?
If it's a feature - I don't like it. I don't use Farms for 5fp, only for goods. Do harvesting 2 times per day, and so Farms will be of no use for me with this change. They are too big to keep them as a goods' source.

DeletedUser8961

Today the daily challenge asked me to complete 10 x 8 hours productions. I never saw this before, and I think it is too much for a low age (I'm on Iron Age).
If you use less than 10 buildings, you need to play at least 3 times at day (set 1st batch, collect and set 2nd batch, collect and get prize). It is not easy to use 10 production buildings in low ages...

DeletedUser7942

Today the daily challenge asked me to complete 10 x 8 hours productions. I never saw this before, and I think it is too much for a low age (I'm on Iron Age).
If you use less than 10 buildings, you need to play at least 3 times at day (set 1st batch, collect and set 2nd batch, collect and get prize). It is not easy to use 10 production buildings in low ages...
Nothing in this changelog has anything to do with DC's. And that task was already part of DC. You want either the [Feedback] - Daily Challenges or make a new comment proposing a change but I don't think it will go anywhwhere. If you set 10 blacksmiths for 8hr productions before the DC starts thereby having them always on the ready it shouldn't be much of a problem. And even now with the -1 removal you can just skip that DC that day.

DeletedUser7942

• HTML5 - made some improvements to some memory leak issues
idk, nothing seems to have improved for me, just tell me my rig is old or something but why does Flash have better Performance than HTML5? This test I ran opening city, then opening and closing many parts of the game trying to emulate regular play generally speaking for like 10 minutes.

html5.gif

flash.gif

DeletedUser7779

Sorry for posting here but there's not a linked thread to changelog 1.125, which was just released on live today.
When fighting a battle manually, the terrain tooltip doesn't show on hover. Previously, if we hovered over a bush for example it showed bush, now there's nothing. That makes it extremely difficult to fight those manual battles where terrain is of huge importance. A bug?

DeletedUser8961

Nothing in this changelog has anything to do with DC's.
And that task was already part of DC. You want either the [Feedback] - Daily Challenges or make a new comment proposing a change but I don't think it will go anywhwhere.
Yes, it is not written in the changelog, but I never saw before this quest with so many 8h productions for a daily challenge (playing several worlds), and asked in guild and nobody told me that quest was seen before.
So I think it is a change on latest day/s. And I want NOT talk about the Daily Challenge feature, but about the changes on the quests offered from the latest changes, so I keep asking in this thread better as this thread is to give feedback about the latest changes.

If you set 10 blacksmiths for 8hr productions before the DC starts thereby having them always on the ready it shouldn't be much of a problem.
10 blacksmiths, even if you have no other production building (butcher, or goat farm), requires 10x2x2=40cells + roads (50 cells if very optimized use of the space, 60+ cells would be more realistic). Do you think it is ok to ask a player to demolish some buildings to make room for that just for a day? What about the 120 population needed?

And even now with the -1 removal you can just skip that DC that day.
This is just a no no: why don't ask to make 10 x 24h productions (for a daily challenge)? You always can just skip it...

DeletedUser7942

So I think it is a change on latest day/s
okay well when they get on here to tell you it has already been a DC task and wasn't recently added you can then say oh.

So that leaves you with your view on the tasks that require productions, which if you read the feedback thread is quite a common one. In and of itself it's probably the most simplest thing to manage, set the 8 hour productions then when the day comes collect and reset. Can space always be utilized in some other way, sure, but you want to do DC's so space for doing DC's only makes sense.

Yes, you can skip DC's now and there's no penalty, I would think most would be happy with such a change.

DeletedUser7942

Sorry for posting here but there's not a linked thread to changelog 1.125, which was just released on live today.
When fighting a battle manually, the terrain tooltip doesn't show on hover. Previously, if we hovered over a bush for example it showed bush, now there's nothing. That makes it extremely difficult to fight those manual battles where terrain is of huge importance. A bug?
Still broke for me on Live in GvG, haven't checked other maps. Has this been addressed anywhere? Can't seem to find anything.