• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 2nd October

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser8277

• When receiving random goods rewards the popup will now tell you which goods you received

That seems great. Where in the game will we now be able to see it? Incidents and GE, both or just one of them? That will be a very nice addition.

DeletedUser

it is still terrible to c,lose each window with the ok button (incidents)

a simply number going up (same as collecting buildings) would be great

DeletedUser8277

Should be everywhere where you would have received a "X of one type of goods" reward. So basically where it was a random goods of one type from your era or the previous era.
Thank you for answering my question. This sounds like an excellent change.

I attempted to get through enough GE to see a goods reward but unfortunately did not luck out. I did get an incident that clearly showed what good I received.

Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 12.17.12 PM.png

This makes the rewards seem somehow....more rewarding? I love it.

DeletedUser7942

Thank you for answering my question. This sounds like an excellent change.

I attempted to get through enough GE to see a goods reward but unfortunately did not luck out. I did get an incident that clearly showed what good I received.

View attachment 2737

This makes the rewards seem somehow....more rewarding? I love it.
More rewarding to click:confused:, I'm with BetaTest03, just another on the "unclick" list. But yeah nice to see the actual reward I guess though I just wish all these reward boxes were like collecting and simply highlight with a floating graphic rather the just another big box to x out of.

DeletedUser8489

Oh Golly Gee whiz and for Pete's Sake! (And God's own little green apples!)

I hope this isn't going to be like the "We need extra FP 'buttons' for GB donations" type thing ... where a group of players whined and whined and whined for months for it and then whined even worse when they got it. Incredible!

Good job and I like it and can't think of anything (anything sane that is) to complain about.

(this is mainly tongue-in-cheek humor)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8523

olhe, o Dayle Challenge estava ótimo no inicio, dando bons prêmios e as missões para quem estava no inicio não eram tão dificeis, esse lance para doações ao tesouro e completar missões nas expedições negociando quando voce tem tão poucas mercadorias é muito dificil de completar e quando se completa só recebe 10 pontos de forges no final, e pelo visto acabaram os bons prêmios, isso é uma grande sacanagem. Podiam rever isso não é galera?

look, the Dayle Challenge was great at the beginning, giving good prizes and the missions for those who were in the beginning were not so difficult, this bid for donations to the treasure and completing missions in the expeditions negotiating when you have so few goods is very difficult to complete and when it completes it only receives 10 points of forges in the end, and the finished good prizes apparently, this is a great sucanagem. Could you review this, are not you guys?
I do not know if translating right, I used google translate

DeletedUser6863

Has there been a change in the amount of coins/supplies received from incidents? Yesterday I was receiving 105 coins/supplies and today I am receiving 480 coins/supplies. I have not changed era's.

podkap1970

Emperor
server down ?, i was clicking the reward of daily challenge, and nothing did happen, after a reload i get only a white screen

DeletedUser8061

@Zarok Dai were the reward chances also changed?

Also, will the same be done to everyone who had this (second) version of incidents? I mean the live servers :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6489

I am searching thru to find out about the change in battle results screens? the delay and the fade in and out... this is going to slow everything down considerably when you are in an epic battle where speed matter tremendously.. i get the change in colors of the buttons to continue to next battle or retreat but please tell me this is something thats not gonna be pushed thru? i mean seriously.. waiting for the screen to fade out to be able to contuinue in battle is NOT a good thing here.. Really... ugh

DeletedUser8489

Okay, so I got the change in Incident values also. Cool. I guess. The players just love to be surprised with these little goodies all the time. ;)

But what I'm wondering is if by some miracle of modern computer science Inno could provide us with a chart of the Incidents and their values/age. As they currently exist at least. I checked the wikis and there are no charts available there.

I know about Inno's penchant for keeping secrets ... but this is way beyond the 'secret' stage now. ;)

DeletedUser8061

Okay, so I got the change in Incident values also. Cool. I guess. The players just love to be surprised with these little goodies all the time. ;)

But what I'm wondering is if by some miracle of modern computer science Inno could provide us with a chart of the Incidents and their values/age. As they currently exist at least. I checked the wikis and there are no charts available there.

I know about Inno's penchant for keeping secrets ... but this is way beyond the 'secret' stage now. ;)
I do my best to keep the chances/numbers updated here.
They won't tell you anything else, believe me ;)

DeletedUser8489

Cool. Thanks for the link Harleen . I didn't find that when I checked last.

DeletedUser8061

Cool. Thanks for the link Harleen . I didn't find that when I checked last.
My pleasure! And that's strange. That page exists almost since the incidents were introduced to Beta ;)

DeletedUser8489

nothing strange about it ... I just missed it. Didn't see this on the page but you are aware of the white, green, and orange indicators aren't you?
If I notice any errata I will let you know.

DeletedUser8061

nothing strange about it ... I just missed it. Didn't see this on the page but you are aware of the white, green, and orange indicators aren't you?
If I notice any errata I will let you know.
Of course I do. That's how we differ common/uncommon & rare incidents. I think you're right and I should post it somewhere :D
Thank you for your help :)