• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 25th September

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7951

Plunder Icon needs 2 versions.
If it wasn't so tricky to put up a good defence I'd agree. But unless you build your city around defence I think it's pretty easy to breach the defence. With an extra icon telling when the city can be raided, you would depend on timing the harvest as your defence. Some people manage already now to raid within 5 min of harvest being ready on a daily basis now. I assume a lot more would be like that when they don't have to put up the work themselves any more.

For references: I'm not getting robbed or a daily robber.

DeletedUser8277

Can't say I'm a fan of the plunder icon. The way the AI goes stupid with 7 rogues + 1 unit isn't a fair fight it's a defenseless slaughter. I see no reason to make it easier on the plunderers when they already have a pretty much guaranteed win. Also, how they get the full values from a set piece like the palace when they are not the ones with the other pieces, plunderers should get the base amounts of what they produce on their own, owners should get the rest. I'm not someone that has an issue getting plundered but I now only plunder when required as it's not a fair fight. Just my opinion though.

• Fixed an issue where the text for Observatory and Temple of Relics was incorrect when opening the GB window and then clicking blueprints

Thank you! This got brought up months ago on US live as a bug and nothing ever happened. It gets mentioned here and not even two weeks later it's fixed. Team beta is really on the ball!

Keritan

Squire
@ NeffeNoff It sounds like you think I meant to make the Plunder Icon to be an indication that a neighbor has things to plunder if you haven't already attacked them. Not that at all, you only get the Plunder Icon after you attack and win a battle. The Icon is simply a lightening bolt whether or not there is anything to plunder.

As it is, it is as useless as the "Visit Tavern" button on the event history. Which is always lit even if you can't sit in the Tavern. Just like a lot of people are complaining that the Visit Tavern icon on event history should grey out like the Aid button, this one should change shape a little just like the tavern chair does on the Social bar. On the chair icon you get a chair with an arrow pointing at it, or a chair with a clock on it; indicating either able to sit or not able to sit.

The Plunder icon could either be a light color if plunder is available or a dark color(with light outline) if no plunder is available. This would make it as useful as the chair icon on the social bar.

DeletedUser7951

No, I was pretty sure that was how you intended it to work. However there are at least in my world, neighbourhood attacks where they don't plunder for one reason or the other. I assume a majority of those are due to laziness. Don't bother to go back and check what can be plundered. Now it makes it easier to remember those you have successfully attacked, but you yourself have to do the little bit of extra work it is to check every city. I think this evens out the poor defending AI. If an attacker could easier see when they could plunder as well, I think it would be too much in the attackers favour. Then I would demand that the AI learns to fight better on the defenders behalf. Which I wouldn't mind, but you can't make it easier for robbing and not upping the active defence.

Keritan

Squire
Ah, I personally agree. If you have won, it shouldn't be a task to keep checking. I only plunder when taking revenge, so don't mind checking the city every now and then.

This was from some blood thirsty pirates on live that make it an art form to attack everyone they can and plunder all they can. If you have attacked that many people and are waiting for a chance to actually get some plunder, it takes a lot of time to visit everyone one at a time.

DeletedUser7951

Then make the AI smarter in defence. It's not hard to beat someone in your neighbourhood.

DeletedUser7942

last time they made the AI smarter
all fighters cried because rogues weren't attacked first anymore

so they changed it back

:rolleyes:
Man the things I learn. I had no idea that happened. I think there needs to be more variation in the city defense AI regarding the 1/7Rogue tactic. I think most would agree it's too lopsided on the attacker's side, it's why everyone uses such. But at the same time you don't want to destroy the value of RH. Some say it's Inno's intent to keep the attacker at a much higher advantage, this game was once supposed to have defensive player controlled (actual) PvP as well but it never came which would make things more difficult on attackers and Watchfires and RH got introduced in the same event, so it seems it may be the case but I don't know.

DeletedUser7779

Is that plunder icon available on app also? I just checked for updates in the play store - there were none. And it's already released on live servers.

DeletedUser8461

Is that plunder icon available on app also? I just checked for updates in the play store - there were none. And it's already released on live servers.

Yep :) Tap on a portrait in the social bar -> get the social interaction menu -> the attack button can now also be a plunder button.

DeletedUser7779

Yep :) Tap on a portrait in the social bar -> get the social interaction menu -> the attack button can now also be a plunder button.
Really? I still have it the old way...version 1.111.0 - still showing me the greyed out attack button

DeletedUser8461

Really? I still have it the old way...version 1.111.0 - still showing me the greyed out attack button
Ah sorry, it's supposed to be in version 1.112. That's the version that is releasing on mobile gradually over the coming week. So if you don't have it yet, you should have it soon.

DeletedUser8150

Any1 else get a bug with kraken (seems to mirror enemy killed by giving one of my units 0 health visual although its actually fine?

@Zarok Are we getting a OF5. Only i;m running low on promethium and don't want to mine more but if we are going to need more (assuming OF5 needs it - please no!) i'd rather do it now then at the last minute

RedRed

Viceroy
@Zarok Are we getting a OF5. Only i;m running low on promethium and don't want to mine more but if we are going to need more (assuming OF5 needs it - please no!) i'd rather do it now then at the last minute
standard goods are needed in researches of 3 ages after their own, you might expect the same even for promethium and oricalcum... since we are still in the first age after AF, better you start mining again :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser8150

standard goods are needed in researches of 3 ages after their own, you might expect the same even for promethium and oricalcum... since we are still in the first age after AF, better you start mining again :D

I've nvr heard a definitive when 'special' goods use stops from devs. Might be helpful.... oh well mine AF goods then search for prom :mad: