• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 25th September

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
there is bugs ?
there are 3 chairs
http://prntscr.com/gptlwe

operate normally (all 3)
as the door to visit the tavern
and I can not see the ΜΚ **

1.111.0a33e811bd (26.09.2017 8:31)
talamanta
zz1, en_US
Windows 10
Chrome/60.0.3112.113
1442x753

Sorry MK = GBs
I wrote in Greek the symbol of the Great buildings

Last edited:

DeletedUser7951

I have the same issue, 3 chairs for tavern, and cannot access the GBs

DeletedUser8443

I like the new attachment option for the great buildings, but when I attach a great building, I can only send it directly as a post. It is not combined with the text I entered as well. Is it possible to allow, just selecting a great building and then send the attachment and the text together with the send button of the message?

DeletedUser8471

I like the new attachment option for the great buildings, but when I attach a great building, I can only send it directly as a post. It is not combined with the text I entered as well. Is it possible to allow, just selecting a great building and then send the attachment and the text together with the send button of the message?
Believe I read that is already in the works

DeletedUser6489

please tell us this 3 chair thing is a mistake? ugh.. not good. this is frustrating as hell because we cannot get to GBs without making extra clicks and searching for the correct menu item. ALSO, the additional of a chair at all is redundant. I have a very difficult time managing the aid buttons as they were because of low vision. now that field is smaller with the addition of a chair on the button. was this really necessary?

vakini

Squire
Like the plunder symbol in neighborbar, but would like it to have another collour, when the posibillity for plunder is there

Praeceptor

Marquis
+1 for the plunder icon. I seldom plunder myself, but hopefully it will send a signal to those players who whinge about it. They should go and play Elvenar if they don't like it :)

DeletedUser7942

Added plunder icon to the social bar
Is it like Tavern Chairs that when something is available to plunder it shows as such and when not it shows you can't?

DeletedUser7779

It takes you to that city so that you can view and plunder buildings.
Ah okay, so basically it shows us the hoodies we attacked.
I like that - I plunder a lot and till now there was no way of distinguishing between the hoodies we attacked and those we aided.
A suggestion - can you make it greyed out or disabled when we have already plundered the corresponding neighbor? That would help huge and spare us the clicking and visiting the city.

DeletedUser7703

Ah okay, so basically it shows us the hoodies we attacked.
I like that - I plunder a lot and till now there was no way of distinguishing between the hoodies we attacked and those we aided.
A suggestion - can you make it greyed out or disabled when we have already plundered the corresponding neighbor? That would help huge and spare us the clicking and visiting the city.

It disappear's when you successfully plunder.

DeletedUser

I am posting this here as well:

FYI - we will likely not be receiving any more updates until Wednesday of next week due to the weekend and next Tuesday being a holiday in Germany.
Thanks all :)

qaccy

Emperor
It takes you to that city so that you can view and plunder buildings.

Definitely a handy feature for those who attack in the neighborhood. Up until now, as @zwucki pointed out there wasn't any way in-game to tell at a glance who you attacked or who you aided that day. You had to remember on your own, which can get tricky for those who were really focused on plundering. You might get a few right after attacking, but you'd have to keep track of which ones you hadn't and have to keep checking back throughout the day. Definitely nice to have the icon to help us remember who to look at!

Keritan

Squire
Plunder Icon needs 2 versions. Absolutely LOVE the Idea, but like the tavern chair, there needs to be a version on both mobile and PC that indicates if Plunder is available and one for not available.
I do understand that it disappears when a successful plunder has occurred, although I have not seen it yet. Like SloppyJoe I will attack for quests but prefer to not plunder.