• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 24th April

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Please leave any feedback for this weeks dailiy updates here, thank you.

Pafton

Viceroy
Really disappointed.. I expected something much better than this. Just major bugfixes and such. And why the hell did you not go to 2.0? Would have been so much better.

DeletedUser4381

Most of the companies I work with are all now actively blocking all flash content, and are very happy that Google are now doing the same at the browser level. Can't wait until it's killed off outright.

Andi47

Overlord
Most of the companies I work with are all now actively blocking all flash content, and are very happy that Google are now doing the same at the browser level. Can't wait until it's killed off outright.

Does this mean I should block the auto-update function of my Chrome browser if I want to keep playing FoE?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Does this mean I should block the auto-update function of my Chrome browser if I want to keep playing FoE?
You'll simply be asked to activate/allow Flash player to run on the page you're trying to load. Flash is still there and you can use it, you just need to allow/approve on which sites it can be used.

DeletedUser4381

You'll simply be asked to activate/allow Flash player to run on the page you're trying to load. Flash is still there and you can use it, you just need to allow/approve on which sites it can be used.

The above is true at the moment, but Google do plan to kill all support for it so don't depend on it being available long term

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The above is true at the moment, but Google do plan to kill all support for it so don't depend on it being available long term
Everyone's aware of the status of Flash, and rest assured there is no false dependency on somehow it being used forever. :) My point above had nothing to do with long term plans, only to answer that one doesn't need to block browser updates or similar worrying that it will prevent them from using flash (or playing Forge of Empires).