• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 23rd April

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7942

Thanks for the GB list progress bar on the PC!

I'm not even sure what the change is here. Someone explain to me like I'm a four year old because I don't see anything different from Live.

DeletedUser7942

Maybe wait for the update to take place before looking for changes. ;) Beta has not been updated yet today, so the change is not yet here.
well golly sirsmithy expressed such joy I thought he must have been experiencing this new wonder and wanted to see what gloriousness was occuring:)

DeletedUser5882

The GB progress bar is horrible in color choice.
Dark green bar on dark background and white(ish) text color got my eyes blurry. The numbers kind of glowing because of high contrast I think. The slash is barely visible.
Empty bars with only dark background and white text are the ones that are easily read.
The colors for the GB progress bar definitely need a readjustment.

DeletedUser

The GB progress bar is horrible in color choice.
Dark green bar on dark background and white(ish) text color got my eyes blurry. The numbers kind of glowing because of high contrast I think. The slash is barely visible.
Empty bars with only dark background and white text are the ones that are easily read.
The colors for the GB progress bar definitely need a readjustment.

Agree, as longer I look at the bars as more they become blurred. But I doubt it's the green Color. Before the numbers were bold, but no longer, and it might help to set them to bold again.

"Fixed an issue when hovering an enemy unit in the battle unit UI the hex highlight was not displaying correctly"

Highlighting the active unit in the units bar at the lower edge of the screen is terrible. Was just doing some fights and it was completely confursing to have a glaring spot switching on and off permanently at the left side of the units bar. It's that bright that you can't even see at first view what unit is behind it. Imo that's counterproductive, annoying and obsolete.

DeletedUser7942

• Added a progress bar to GB contribution lists
Still not seeing it. How do I get into Alpha?

DeletedUser7942

It's available when viewing the GB overview of other players (clicking the GB icon to their avatar on the social bar).
oy vey, when it says "GB contribution lists" I took that to mean something going on with this;

dhsfhfgt.PNG

which apparently is not part of this

o well.PNG

new.PNG

but I'd much rather be able to sort and remove from my GB's that I'm contributing to from that list so maybe if that gets updated one day we can do that.

DeletedUser7107

Has it been this way for a while or did aiding just become slower? When I click the aid button, there is a definite pause before the reward is paid and the next aid button can be clicked

DeletedUser7779

• Fixed an issue where the hit range on enemy units in battle was not displaying correctly
  • Fixed an issue when hovering an enemy unit in the battle unit UI the hex highlight was not displaying correctly

Thank you for that! Please release the fix live asap, it's been a real pain fighting manually when not knowing which units move next.

DeletedUser7942

Has it been this way for a while or did aiding just become slower? When I click the aid button, there is a definite pause before the reward is paid and the next aid button can be clicked

Always been that way as far as I recall, hit aid, screen blackens a little bit, loading thing pops up

load.PNG

coins pop, then aid next, takes about 1 second for each player; haven't done it on mobile for long time so don't know about that. Figure it's got to go to the city for you, select from a priority list for you, then p/m for you, then give you bp chance, then give you coins, that's a lot of work for one little button ya know;) and at least you don't have to abort a quest in between each aid button;);)