• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 22nd January

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7779

"Fixed an issue where the Quest Overview was 'bouncing/shaking' when doing recurring quests multiple times in a row"

Thanks! That was extremely annoying, i even stopped cycling quests as it was hurting my eyes badly

DeletedUser8277

• "Fixed an issue where the Quest Overview was 'bouncing/shaking' when doing recurring quests multiple times in a row"

Awesome, thank you! When it moved to live where I do a lot of RQs I gave myself a headache the first day and then had to learn to count clicks and position my cursor just right so I no longer had to look at the screen while doing them but this doubled the time they took. A couple other games have given me headaches before but this one never did. So glad it's fixed!

qaccy

Emperor
  • Fixed an issue where if you clicked on the attack swords of a neighbor and then exited the attack window, then entered GE and autobattled the first wave of a 2 wave battle, the second wave army displayed was the army from the neighbor you had previously viewed. If you completed the battle it would not count as competed, but you could still plunder the neighbor.

I wasn't even aware that this was an issue...that's very odd behavior. I can confirm that this is currently an issue with the live game as well, with the one difference that you don't actually see your neighbor's army in the second wave until after you've clicked the auto battle button, at which point their army is shown in the results screen.

Lionhead

Baronet
Am I the only one who has this annoying sound-loop back during and / or right after battle back?
I thought this got fixed a while back, but have been annoying me for a few days now. I couldn´t find a report on this by quick-peeking through the bug-section here on forum.
If I´m not mistaken, it happens on live server as well, but not sure if it´s to the same degree as here on Beta.

Achaeus

Marquis
Am I the only one who has this annoying sound-loop back during and / or right after battle back?
I thought this got fixed a while back, but have been annoying me for a few days now. I couldn´t find a report on this by quick-peeking through the bug-section here on forum.
If I´m not mistaken, it happens on live server as well, but not sure if it´s to the same degree as here on Beta.

Lionhead it has been reported, and is being investigated. The keywords for search were just not what you might expect o_O https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...ug-found-in-the-battle-field.8493/#post-57712

DeletedUser8277

actually I want that the countdown to the next event starts exactly when the previous event is over :p
Oh please no. It seemed like it was on live much longer than it was here, it made you sick of the event before it was even playable.

Keritan

Squire
+1 on the please NO. Definitely do NOT want a counter sitting in a corner somewhere for days on end. Less events !!!
I have actually been enjoying this last couple weeks without an event.