• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 1st January

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser8277

I really like the changes to the production menu. They seem to be back at an appropriate size now instead of taking up 3/4's of the page with empty space. They still seem a touch on the bright side but otherwise I think it's a great combination of what was good with the old and new production windows.

DeletedUser

Yes, the size is matching to the old windows now, the content is the same in a way simpler style, when you cancel a production you have 1 click more now, and it's still pretty bright. I really still don't see a reason for this change and don't like it, sorry.

GidoB

Merchant
The production windows are now OK.
If you could now make the goods window a little smaller it would be great.

The loading screen when logging into the game is, as I think, very well done.
I like the full-screen mode and the new graphics.

RedRed

Viceroy
The production windows are now OK.
If you could now make the goods window a little smaller it would be great.

The loading screen when logging into the game is, as I think, very well done.
I like the full-screen mode and the new graphics.
I agree. Altough for me the blue titles in the production windows should be made more lighter, because the new lighter context made them harder to read than with the old background.

um4g1Ts.png
VR4uxXf.png

Borowski

Squire
I will find out on Monday, though you may have to remind me ;)
"remind"
same in my town: fishing hut does't seem to be on prio list - everything with nice little stars on it, but not the fishing huts :(
well, at least one occation to use these motivation kits :rolleyes:

DeletedUser7265

Something changed with the recurring missions? The "Having less than 42 population available" mission is not showing any more since yesterday's update

Second quest removed and not a word about the question above. Now the having 20000 population quest is missing too. Can we have a official answer about it please ?

+1, what's up, Inno?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
+1, what's up, Inno?

It was in the 1.117 patch notes on the american forums at least.

• The quest "More Work" was changed from recurring to a normal, one-time quest.

Since OF is the only age where it was recurring, that'd be the one it refers to. I was someone who used that quest. It's probably for the best it's been taken out. I tried to find a way to make the have 20k pop quest be worth the effort but couldn't.

qaccy

Emperor
Confirmed, it is not on the priority list.

Thanks for finding out! But...is that something that got missed and is going to be corrected eventually? It makes sense (to me at least) for it to be a priority target like other buildings that have the same general design (produce coins, provide goods when motivated).