• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 1st January

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser5160

Was there no official word of Seed Vault's nerf?

DeletedUser

Was there no official word of Seed Vault's nerf?

So what was occurring was it gave 2 of each good up to Modern Era, and then gave out 4 from ME on, but this was incorrect as it was giving refined goods. So it was adjusted back to 2 as the goods were refined. I am still not sure how I missed this, and I do apologize.

DeletedUser3741

Something changed with the recurring missions? The "Having less than 42 population available" mission is not showing any more since yesterday's update

DeletedUser5160

So what was occurring was it gave 2 of each good up to Modern Era, and then gave out 4 from ME on, but this was incorrect as it was giving refined goods. So it was adjusted back to 2 as the goods were refined. I am still not sure how I missed this, and I do apologize.

That is fine, thank you for clarifying. Was there any other change to SV or just the amount of rewards for goods?

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
Happy New Year
after today's update
1.118.b1ac0063f9 (03.01.2018 8:56)
the game has become very slow ??

DeletedUser8150

Hm.. Seed vault just went back to not worth building then....? 10-20 ref/day @ lvl 10 is not great for the size relative to others. Yeah I know you can get diamonds but even so...

DeletedUser5160

Hm.. Seed vault just went back to not worth building then....? 10-20 ref/day @ lvl 10 is not great for the size relative to others. Yeah I know you can get diamonds but even so...

SV is still worth building, but it needs a great investment. Mine is almost lvl 50 on A World, US Server and the % Chance is around 7.5% per aid.

Cardena

Squire
So the seed vaults stats were wrong? How many other buildings have wrong stats? Since the devs now about the wrong stats for more than 1 year, but only found time now to change it, how many other buildings are on their list that will be changed in future?

DeletedUser3741

Something changed with the recurring missions? The "Having less than 42 population available" mission is not showing any more since yesterday's update

Second quest removed and not a word about the question above. Now the having 20000 population quest is missing too. Can we have a official answer about it please ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm here just to say how the browser login screen incredibly awesome looks now. Very good job. Could we get quality images somewhere?
https://prntscr.com/hw2mcw / https://prntscr.com/hw2lu1 / https://prntscr.com/hw2lkm

The pictures are nice, I agree, good job of the artist. To get them “somewhere” would be a good idea, in a kind of gallery perhaps, and could i.e. maybe considered as desktop background, FoE logo included.

On my pc the loading screen switches in full screen with resolution of 1440x900. That's way too large to have a good overview about the hints we had in a clear text box before, and the loading time is mostly too fast to neither have the time to find and read the hint now nor to view the picture in all it’s beauty, much less to enjoy it.

For long time players the hints may be obsolete most times, but for newer players they could be important and be worth reading them.

What was wrong with the former loading screen, smaller with a picture frame around? It was clear and looked good. An element in a suitable size with a border around is easy to notice at first view, nothing will be missed.

The loading screen is imo not the place for art work presentation, I see it principally for a quick info and the picture is only the nice background for it. The classic (former) loading screen was way better in it's intended function.

DeletedUser

@Zarok Dai When you fix these pop-up bugs displayed in the in-game chat?

That has been an issue as long as I have been playing the game I think.o_O
We are aware of the issue, but I think it is more of a matter of priority. I can mention it again though, thanks :)

DeletedUser8501

That has been an issue as long as I have been playing the game I think.o_O
We are aware of the issue, but I think it is more of a matter of priority. I can mention it again though, thanks :)

This issue is troublesome, but i know, you have more most priority changes to update. Like this from 1.116 update:

• The "Aid" filter in the Event History has been renamed to the "Social interactions" filter to better reflect its contents.
:) :) :)

qaccy

Emperor
@Zarok Dai This isn't quite related to the contents of the changelog, but would you be able to find out whether or not it's intended that the Fishing Hut isn't on the priority list for aiding? I want to think that it's not intentional since the Oasis, Kiosk and Tribal Square are all priority buildings but I'm not sure. Thanks!

DeletedUser

would you be able to find out whether or not it's intended that the Fishing Hut isn't on the priority list for aiding?

I will find out on Monday, though you may have to remind me ;)