• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 18th June

retani2

Farmer
  • for Browser: World selection is available in settings (and as an option on clicking the logout button)
only one world is available here on beta, how can we test this new feature ?

DeletedUser

only one world is available here on beta, how can we test this new feature ?

At least we can see the new selection window. I like this new feature.

Imo it would be good to change "Suggestion" to the bottom and raise "Available Worlds" to the middle position. That would be the same order we are used from the login screen and we'd have the most frequent used button(s) close to the just active world.

DeletedUser7942

ty for the world selection thing, will certainly come in handy

DeletedUser7951

Noticed you get an icon in the " boost bar" to the left on pc when you have been robbed. I liked that, nice addition. Wish we could have something similar on the app.

DeletedUser7529

I really like standalone battles replacing fighting on campaign map, especially if someone is already 2-3 eras higher on campaign map than his own era.
However I still received task to negotiate sectors on campaign map. It should be replaced with quest to transfer some goods to daily task giver / or to donate goods to guild treasury.

Well Forge of blacksmiths still is here as well - 90 productions of 5 mins - clicking fest :p Those really should be replaced with quests collect Xx of supplies / coins. Forcing doing time-specific productions is really bad in strategy game. Well I know FoE is no longer strategy, its clicking game :p

DeletedUser7529

who said it is a replacing ?
  • Added a new battle condition to Daily Challenges, Standalone Battles. This means you will get a Daily Challenge specific battle for a task, but it will not require you to fight in PvP, GvG. GE or Continent map. This has been released before today but I missed posting it, my apologies.

But I see its not true, as I received daily challenge with conquer sector on campaign map. Thats really bad :(

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
But I see its not true, as I received daily challenge with conquer sector on campaign map. Thats really bad :(
What you're quoting does not say it will be replacing fights in PvP, GvG, GE, or Continent Map. It only says that this new battle condition is a DC specific battle that does not require you to fight in PvP, GvG, GE, or Continent Map. It's a completely new condition so it does not affect the old ones. :)