• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 18th December

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser5429

Hi,
The rebalancing seems to go in the right direction, however you forgot to say that the chest are now more expensive than before (I now have a chest costing 210 energy).
So, all in all, I'm not sure at the moment if we can now win more things than before ?

DeletedUser

It is true the prices were adjusted, but so was the factoring on the prizes, so hopefully that will offset the price difference.

DeletedUser

I liked the old balancing more
nothing good in the chest but having the most yards
and that for 75 or 80 footballs

and you must change the announcement of the forge bowl

DeletedUser

I liked the old balancing more
nothing good in the chest but having the most yards
and that for 75 or 80 footballs

I agree, the choice either a chest with better rewards OR more yards was a good stratgic challenge

DeletedUser7779

I agree too - the way it was before offered something new to FoE - chest cost and yards were not directly proportional, so we had to choose what is best for our own game play - getting more touchdowns or having a better chance at the daily specials. And although the mechanism (bigger arrow = more yards) was not explained well, it worked in a good way imo.
Now, we got more expensive chests for the same yards and slightly better prizes. That's nerfing to me.

DeletedUser

Though it's not mentioned in the changelog and maybe seen as some back end content, a question to the new loading screen today:

Is this picture the final sign Inno wants to turn FoE in a kids game and drive adults out?

DeletedUser7107

i just tried to cancel production in some buildings. 4 clicks? and the interface is huge and unwieldy. bad bad bad

DeletedUser

i just tried to cancel production in some buildings. 4 clicks? and the interface is huge and unwieldy. bad bad bad

Same with the new loading screen, same style now - bright, and as you say, huge and unwieldy. Before it was eyefriendly, well designed and clear.
The hint "Did you know" is very small now at the bottom. I doubt someone will read it before the pic disappears. No pleasure at all to see this.

Andi47

Overlord
Well.... seems that only half of the changes make it to the changelog - I see neither the new loading screen nor the now design for the football event in the changelog.

DeletedUser

Well.... seems that only half of the changes make it to the changelog - I see neither the new loading screen nor the now design for the football event in the changelog.

My apologies, it was an oversight on my part, busy time of year.

Vanstrodb

Farmer
The new process for cancelling production bldgs takes too many clicks. I usually use this feature when I have to change production times to complete a quest. It now takes 4 clicks per bldg instead of 2 and it is hard to cancel all productions b4 starting new production, so you can count how many bldgs you are changing.