• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 16th April

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7647

Kudos on the City Event dialog box now able to be removed by clicking outside of it. I never mentioned it before, But NICE. You have NO-Idea what it is like to have a super fast system and have to actually stop to search for the OK.
I hope you can upgrade that to the one from Getting a BP. That one is the most annoying of them all.
But I'm not complaining...

Thumbs Up.

DeletedUser8150

Kudos on the City Event dialog box now able to be removed by clicking outside of it. I never mentioned it before, But NICE. You have NO-Idea what it is like to have a super fast system and have to actually stop to search for the OK.
I hope you can upgrade that to the one from Getting a BP. That one is the most annoying of them all.
But I'm not complaining...

Thumbs Up.

Not sure it entirely works. You have the odd situation that you can clear it by hitting 'ok' or by clicking outside the popup but not anywhere on the popup - which screen resolution dependant can be a fair chunk of the screen.

Why no make just clicking on your mouse1 button (or a designated key like 'escape') clear it.

RedRed

Viceroy
We have changed the way motivation kits work. [...] They both will now offer polishing functionality as well as motivation, and they can be used on production buildings that have already finished their productions.
now this is something that add some value to these rewards :)

DeletedUser

Could these self-aid kits be used only on production buldings or on residential as well...? I ask mainly about SoKs, which had ended their "production" without being motivated. Or HoFs?

DeletedUser7107

All of a sudden GE is not only very slow but it freezes up and I have to refresh

DeletedUser7779

Self aid kit not working on finished coin production on app