• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 14th October

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser10047

Made it so in battlegrounds your guild will always be shown in the same color
What does this mean exactly? If my guild is currently green, will it always be green for all future Battlegrounds? That can't be right.

DeletedUser9859

White color makes me think the provinces are unclaimed. Which color do unclaimed provinces have now?

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
The idea is good, but the white color is bad.
It lacks contrast, it looks like sand in A3Y and A3Z.
A3Y is mine, A3Z is not, I see very little difference.
a green color (as in GvG) would be better.

LastWarrior

Regent
Added an icon over the battleground entry building displayed whenever the attrition is 0
I assume the above is for individual players?

DeletedUser10047

Added an icon over the battleground entry building displayed whenever the attrition is 0
I assume the above is for individual players?
Yes. If you haven't done any fights/negotiations for the day, there is an attention flag on the Battleground building in your city.

DeletedUser10039

Sorry, not liking this White/grey guild colour. Happy with other changes to GBG but not this one.

I want my guild to stand out with shiny sparkly bright colours (iridescent purple I vote for) not hide in the background with the most drab colour on the map.

Last edited by a moderator:

6zeva9

Baronet
"Added an icon over the battleground entry building displayed whenever the attrition is 0"
I have been asked by a Guild Member who cannot access the battleground due to the fact that they have not completed the Technology needed.
Why they now have this over the rubble that will become the battleground entry building?
After all they cannot access the Settlements either but do not get an icon above the Settlements Dock. Like they do on their live server where they are far enough along the Tech Tree to access Settlements.

After all if you cannot enter the battleground your always going to have a 0 attrition.