• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 14th May

DeletedUser7951

I know it's not the right week to complain, but I totally missed the "update" where the zoom resets. I thought it was a bug and was waiting for it to be fixed. To be honest, I still think it's a bug and the dev just decided they wouldn't fix it. The reasoning is nonsense, and it is so annoying.

NorMags

Baronet
I know it's not the right week to complain, but I totally missed the "update" where the zoom resets. I thought it was a bug and was waiting for it to be fixed. To be honest, I still think it's a bug and the dev just decided they wouldn't fix it. The reasoning is nonsense, and it is so annoying.
Totally agree.

vesgouo

Baronet

Totally agree.

DeletedUser7942

• Fixed an issue where the zoom would reset when visiting other parts of the game such as GE, or players cities.
whew, thank goodness, I was having a stroke

• Fixed an issue where the zoom would reset when visiting other parts of the game such as GE, or players cities.

Yeeeesssss :D:D:D:D

WillyWuff17

Squire
Today I have aborted a Supply Production, there was noch confirmation Window anymore. Did I accidently turn it of or was it a global change?