• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 11th November

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner, for live server questions it's always best to ask directly on the live servers.

Artubar

Baronet
***UPDATE*** Browser push notifications are now enabled.

Thanks - but where can I configure them?

I got notifications every hour about my Villa being ready to pick up, but I did not get any notification when my tavern and my FP bar filled up.
And they vanish after a few seconds, i.e. the requireInteraction flag is not set. That's fine for a live chat update, but not for (more or less) important notifications the user wants to get aware of (without staring at the lower right corner of his screen all the time).
And clicking on them does nothing. It's really not hard to code them to take you to the tab in question.
In this current incarnation they're pretty useless. But there's room to improve - good luck! ;)

Julian24

Viceroy
Fixed an issue where the input window in the Great Buildings donations was not correctly resetting.

Does this mean, that the 0 disappears now?

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
I got notifications every hour about my Villa being ready to pick up, but I did not get any notification when my tavern and my FP bar filled up.
And they vanish after a few seconds, i.e. the requireInteraction flag is not set. That's fine for a live chat update, but not for (more or less) important notifications the user wants to get aware of (without staring at the lower right corner of his screen all the time).
And clicking on them does nothing. It's really not hard to code them to take you to the tab in question.
Thank you, they aren't currently configurable, but I've passed on your feedback.

Fixed an issue where the input window in the Great Buildings donations was not correctly resetting.

Does this mean, that the 0 disappears now?
Yes, when you type in the box it disappears, it was reappearing prior to the update. It will still initially appear.