• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 11th June

SirSmithy

Squire
are people really so bad in math these days they can not add 2 numbers in their head

This for avoiding any mistakes in the early mornings. :)
I used to multiply by 1.9 in my head. It’s not that difficult ;)
But sometimes, it happens, that the result is more :) for this, it would be helpful.

And I guess, this small improvement would make a lot of people happy. And this wit a small effort.

DeletedUser8150

It's currently rounded down in the tooltip, while in reality the reward amount is rounded up. This is known and will be fixed.

Thanks I thought they were different!

@Shane: Yes easily when ur tired, in a hurry or out at the pub on your phone!:confused:

I like the addition of the arc bonus. however I'd prefer 2 numbers. the base reward, as well as the total reward (inc arc bonus). I dont need to know what the additional reward is, just the total.

also I dont care about the medals/BP but I guess that comes for free

for extra bonus points, tell us what the "lock cost" is to secure that spot, if that is possible. I do it manually, but having it ingame would be really nice.

DeletedUser8150

for extra bonus points, tell us what the "lock cost" is to secure that spot, if that is possible. I do it manually, but having it ingame would be really nice.

I wondered about having that - kinda like 'secure this reward for X FPs'

DeletedUser8277

This is a great addition. I too think it would be better to have the final amount shown and not the added amount. I'd rather subtract anytime I'm curious than add every time I lock.

Yes you can add them in your head but with several thousand fp on the line you better be right.

In either event this and the contributions being shown are great improvements to the game. I can't wait to get these on live.

are people really so bad in math these days they can not add 2 numbers in their head
I hate to break this to you but these days, not being able to add two numbers in one's head is the average.
*plays Chopin's funeral march on piano*

Of course, I can add 20 large numbers in my head or multiply two, even divide ...with decimal points ...whilst riding my bike ...drunk. *GG* -- I used to always do that on my way home when drunk to prove to myself I did not have too much alcohol. When I tell this to people -- or I memorize several telephone numbers on the spot -- I get protruding eyes like I was Einstein even though, technically, this *should be* grade school level (not the drinking part, duh!) IF, yes, if we were properly trained and not merely somehow brought up to the next grade with bare minimum everything.
At the end of the day, quite litereally, the question for me is: Do I *want* to? ^^

DeletedUser

Since most of the Arc players give 85 to 90% bonus but have Arcs beyond that level we still need to calculate.
So why all the hassle about it?