• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - Oceanic Future Part 6

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

RedRed

Viceroy
In french forum they said that is the same order than "aid", and more pf buidings before less pf...
Would be nice if it is true... any dev can confirm? In this case Wishing wells in what order are?

Also, when collecting with diamonds, the buff icon is not correctly updated (need a further page refresh to show it correctly)

qaccy

Emperor
I'd operate under the assumption that 'collect all' is not guaranteed to hit what you want to hit. I manually collect the buildings I want to apply the bonus to before using the collect all function so I can ensure that I use it on what I want. However, I'll admit that if confirmation is possible that'd be nice! Actually...wasn't that already answered earlier in the thread?

Lionhead

Baronet
Quick question:
In the announcement is states that the bonus of the Blue Galaxy doesn´t apply to military buildings, Great Buildings and the Harbors.
How about the Town Hall?
On my main, my guild is fairly close to collect 6 fp´s from the Town Hall, but I would prefer not to waste any attempts from my BG to try to find out if the bonus indeed does apply to the Town Hall.
Any official comments on this? Or experience from fellow players?

DeletedUser8880

Over on Hounds I had 2 medusas one shot 2 of my Eels. Cant remember exactly the figures but am sure it was 110 % attacking from the medusas I got 114 Def as part of my Attack boost and they were about 6 Hexs away from the eels .This was in GE btw

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Quick question:
In the announcement is states that the bonus of the Blue Galaxy doesn´t apply to military buildings, Great Buildings and the Harbors.
How about the Town Hall?
On my main, my guild is fairly close to collect 6 fp´s from the Town Hall, but I would prefer not to waste any attempts from my BG to try to find out if the bonus indeed does apply to the Town Hall.
Any official comments on this? Or experience from fellow players?

As far as I know there is nothing that boosts the Town Hall ( except maybe guild level or entering a new era ...).
To be 100% sure we can ask Inno about it coming monday ;)

DeletedUser8858

BG charges are not used when collecting town hall, whether or not it is supposed to only Inno could confirm.

DeletedUser

still nobody has CALCULATED how a medusa can one shot kill an eel

:rolleyes:

qaccy

Emperor

:rolleyes:

Should be pretty simple to figure out, shouldn't it? If the end result is 10, work backwards from there. The questions that remain are whether it's still possible with the Medusa's range reduction, and why the focus is on Eels specifically. Does this mean that they were the only ones taking this much damage? They're certainly not the weakest defensively, so I can't see this being the case. 10 out of 16 units between AF and OF have no significant defensive ability against the Medusa lack Reactive Armor, Force Field, or Flying, which are the only significant defensive abilities against the Medusa, so it seems to me like most units it faces would be able to drop in one shot. If it's truly limited to Eels then perhaps there's something strange going on, but until this has been reasonably demonstrated as a possibility then I'm going with the scenario checking out with the damage calculation.

DeletedUser8880

Further to the One Hit Medusa's
As stated had 2 Eels take a one hit kill shot in one battle . A hover got hit in another battle and was still alive after 2 hits with about 2 hexes added to distance

DeletedUser

. A hover got hit in another battle and was still alive after 2 hits with about 2 hexes added to distance
reactive armor. can't take more than 4 damage

so even if medusa would theoretically make 10 damage that will be reduced to 4

DeletedUser8150

reactive armor. can't take more than 4 damage

so even if medusa would theoretically make 10 damage that will be reduced to 4

<whisper> Which is why Hover tanks are excellant. </whisper> Don't want inno 'rebalancing' them ;-)

DeletedUser7779

Sadly, I don't think the medusa's range decrease fixed the issue. I just had my eel 1 hit killed by medusa again! Note, I'm at 299/190 a/d and the hoodie i attacked was at 30% attack only. (deal castle at lvl 10). Something is still wrong with those medusas, i lost 3 eels before it was even my turn to move..

DeletedUser

because nobody uses math to check the problem :rolleyes:
(how long am I waiting for somebody check the result? I think it is 3 or 4 weeks. I can only remember that lazy guy working here who said he mustn't do anything)

oh the value is too high
reduce the range and let's hope nobody checks that the problem isn't solved correctly

that unit is imbalanced
eels has bonus against artillery.
so how can it every be that 240/200% eels looses to 60/110% medusa (happened to me with autobattle today) ?

the game says clearly in the eels barrack: has a bonus against artillery
so can someone explain the the balance please
how can it be correct that the units with bonus and much higher bonus lose ?

DeletedUser

in short:
to fix the problem you have to use math :rolleyes:

maybe you find one person in the company who can use it correctly
(hint: it is definitely not the one who made the original ranking point calculation for GB which gave billions of points)

DeletedUser

Should be pretty simple to figure out, shouldn't it?
actually it is the most difficult calculation InnoGames have ever faced

after weeks nobody, not even one could check it correctly :rolleyes:

so face the fact: that calculation is unsolvable for InnoGames

DeletedUser

InnoGame still ignoring this issue

today on live
246%/200% eels attack 0/30% medusa
autobattle lost

eels are good against artillery. even have 150 defense bonus
how can it be correct that they lose to ****ing medusa with only 0/30 boost percentages ?

another screwjob from InnoGames
(like the app donating issue)

and it is not that I have problem with losing
against those 600%+ manta I love to lose
see other great defense deserve to be successful

but 8 crappy medusa with 0/30% from some buildings people only have for other reasons (like the % from spring garden)

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2018-04-10 - inappropriate language.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

funny other battle
my 8 eels: 246%/200%
defender: 8 Krab 63%/537%

those Krab are good against eels.
look at those good stats (compared to 0/30 medusa)

I won with losing 2 eels with autobattle

in those battles against superior units (according to unit balancing: KRAB > eel) I would take a proud defeat

but that I won but lost against 8 bad boosted medusa

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2018-04-10 - inappropriate language.

Last edited by a moderator: