• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Oceanic Future Part 3

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Sl8yer

Regent
Maelstrom Stabilization used to be a dead end. Now all of a sudden you have to research it as well. Don't think that is right.

DeletedUser8150

Does the poison hit rogues after they transform on the next turn? What about units like behmoth? I presume poison ignore the absorbs 1 point of damage skill

DeletedUser

... What about units like behmoth? I presume poison ignore the absorbs 1 point of damage skill
it is absorbs 2 point damage
and that stops at 1 and can't reach zero

so 1 damage + absorbs damage is still 1 damage

because a long time ago they decided: zero damage is not possible anymore

After reviewing the impact of Great Buildings on the game, it was decided against including one in this part of Oceanic Future. Naturally, this does not mean that we will not be releasing GB's any more. It only means there will be no new Great Building in this part of this particular age.
must be an awesome planned bonus for the 2nd GB if the impact would destroys the game more than introducing the Arc

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5429

After reviewing the impact of Great Buildings on the game, it was decided against including one in this part of Oceanic Future.
must be an awesome planned bonus for the 2nd GB if the impact would destroys the game more than introducing the Arc
I must say I am quite surprised by such an argument.
The Arc introduced quite a paradigm shift.
But there is not really a destruction, just a new balance. (yes this can be controversial ;) )

DeletedUser7059

Medals and happines?:rolleyes:

Manta´s POISON efect sound pretty OP to me, but i cannot try this unit in battle here on beta..:oops::(

@Zarok Dai: Will be OF III released to live servers 19/7 as google play write?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8328

" P.S. - All active accounts will be credited 1000 diamonds shortly "

These 1000 diamonds will be given to all active players regardless of their era?

DeletedUser8071

The gb must have came with happiness. I hope they figure something out because gbs are part of the motivation behind what a lot of us do.

Andi47

Overlord
Once more the question from above: Can a Manta poison a rogue in the act of converting it? (example: the Manta shoots at a rogue and converts it to a Sub cruiser. Can it end up as a poisoned sub cruiser at this point?)

Edit: Additional question: How can I see whether a unit, which was hit by a Manta, is poisoned or not?