• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - Oceanic Future Part 2

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Please leave any feedback on Oceanic Future Part 2 here in this thread, thank you.

DeletedUser

why do the turturrets (movement 10) move (shot) before my battle fortresses (movement 20) ??

DeletedUser7262

i see a lot of complaining about the turturrets in the near future

DeletedUser5160

are you kidding me ? 3 days and 16 hours ?!
View attachment 2191

this will be intersting for events...
You mean interesting for their bottom line since anyone in OF will either spend diamonds if they want to finish the event on time or hold off on viewing the continent map so they can pop in for that quick scout completion.

qaccy

Emperor
why do the turturrets (movement 10) move (shot) before my battle fortresses (movement 20) ??

Sounds like turturrets have a higher speed stat than fortresses do. It's the same reason why surrogates move before most other units despite only having 18 movement - they have 40 'speed'. This stat is hidden so it's not very intuitive at a glance.

qaccy

Emperor
No new GB means oceanic goods are still useless. I won't be leaving Arctic any time soon.

OF already has one GB. Unless you already have that one, perhaps your statement could use a revision? Something along the lines of 'Unless there's a GB that gives me FP and/or a military bonus, I don't see a reason to build it'. I'm sure that's what you meant, right?

maxbergheim

Squire
I think you are adding too many expansions. I do not have GB beyond level 10 and I think I have a lot of space. I know that many complain that there is little room, but if you know how to organize well and choose only the useful buildings I think there is too much. In my opinion, you did not have to expansion your search

DeletedUser8071

I think you are adding too many expansions. I do not have GB beyond level 10 and I think I have a lot of space. I know that many complain that there is little room, but if you know how to organize well and choose only the useful buildings I think there is too much. In my opinion, you did not have to expansion your search

You must be new to the game. There is never enough space in a game that does not end.

DeletedUser4256

I have 14 GBs ready to be built but I cant do it bcos I have no more room for any of them
I would like to build 20 Dragon Drone base to increase my % attack for GE lvl 4 but I cant do it bcos I have no more room for them
I have about 130 special buidings sitting in my inventory bcos I have no more room for them

Expansions in this game will never be enough unless you dont want to make your empire bigger

DeletedUser8071

I have 14 GBs ready to be built but I cant do it bcos I have no more room for any of them
I would like to build 20 Dragon Drone base to increase my % attack for GE lvl 4 but I cant do it bcos I have no more room for them
I have about 130 special buidings sitting in my inventory bcos I have no more room for them

Expansions in this game will never be enough unless you dont want to make your empire bigger

Very true!