• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Feature - Show Hall

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7942

I think we have already seen this movie... released things not completely tested or buggy as tested... released things in live server without announcements and giving potential advantages/troubles to some over others... :rolleyes:
Yes, that was shameful with DC's, Incidents to a lesser degree. Maybe give me VF Era as an early release, see how that goes over lol.

DeletedUser6863

I don't have it on any of my worlds on EN server, a lot of my guild have it though.

forwandert

Farmer
Can we get some clarification? this was suspended on the beta test servers due to issues, now you've released it on normal servers. Where are the results of the second beta test after the issues it was suspended on beta for where fixed please?

Logain Sedai

Baronet
It has appeared a couple of days ago on the French but also only in some players cities. I don't remember seeing it announced though. I'll have to check.

shad2389

Viceroy
on EN server some of my members see it but not me ? any clarification pls will it be released for everyone or is this a bug ?

DeletedUser16

When it comes to the situation on live language versions of FoE, it would make most sense to ask there and not here :).
This is because the situation on the Beta server tends to be vastly different than anywhere else.

DeletedUser7942

When it comes to the situation on live language versions of FoE, it would make most sense to ask there and not here :).
This is because the situation on the Beta server tends to be vastly different than anywhere else.
Yeah but we really like you guys though, and can't you just run over to the other office and ask? Maybe they have donuts, you never know.

jtrucker

Baronet
Apparently it has been partially released
I play on 3 servers - UK, CZ and Beta (single world on each) and I do play on both PC and android - I do not see it on PC on any of the servers, but I do have it on the android version on Beta server and CZ server, I do NOT have it on UK server. And my guild friend on CZ server with iPad does NOT have in that IOS. So it was released kinda funny way, partially.. and... reaction on live server to it ia as bad as here on beta all up including people saying that they will leave the game if it doesn't go away till the end of May, and these people include e.g. our guild founder who is paying customer. So I truly wholeheartedly hope, that at the end of a day, Innogames will lose money and that would serve them right. I hope that none of my guild friends will use these adds (I certainly advised them not to and they are following the suit) and if the paying players will start to leave... (after all, if you pay hard cash, you expect the product will be add-free be it a game or movie or streaming show or anything) . Perhaps only then someone in the upper echelons of Innogames will come to her/his senses and realize how incredibly dumb idea this was... Good luck with that though...

RedRed

Viceroy
Rather than leave game why just not disable it in settings?
I agree... however the feature wasn't announced on live servers thus the majority of these casual players without documentation doesn't know how to deal with the new feature...

Last edited:

DeletedUser9017

I have the show hall at as well te live as the beta server. I do like this feature... only if it stays optional to watch the video! When it becomes a must, there will be a lot of people who leaves the game. The prize chest I do like, although the percentages on the live server are in better balance then as it is on beta. Here I have a 7% change for 3fp or 5goods... at live it’s 20% change for 2fp or 5goods... and maybe it’s possible to get a slightly higher percentage for diamonds