• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Feature - Incidents

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser8297

Dear lord some of us are color blind. I had 5 incidents the first day and two since. if they are there i can't see them. Nice idea but has really only generated a headache

DeletedUser4732

There is an decoration in my village that sometimes changes colour (red/purple)
This happens since "incidents" started
SOmetime ( coral deco.oceanic future)is normal, sometimes it loses coral red tree and gets purples and "plain"
Asked to support whether it may be a bug, but they were unable to reply
Hence I am asking if this is occuring to other players
Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

NormaJeane

Viceroy
There is an decoration in my village that sometimes changes colour (red/purple)
This happens since "incidents" started
SOmetime ( coral deco.oceanic future)is normal, sometimes it loses coral red tree and gets purples and "plain"
Asked to support whether it may be a bug, but they were unable to reply
Hence I am asking if this is occuring to other players
Thanks in advance
https://prnt.sc/fjzogk

I've seen this happen as well in my city, not sure though when it started to happen.

EDIT: so far I've seen it happen only with the Coral deco, not only the color changes also the shape -the red and purple deco are both Coral deco:
Coral.jpg

I find it rather cute :)

Last edited:

qaccy

Emperor
As for some other feedback I've read here - I don't think the indicator is all that much needed. Yes, a little icon on the side of the screen would be nice, BUT - c'mon guys, you don't have to check the map every few hours... Just do one good check at the same time like 6pm.. daily.. Any incidents stays for 24 hrs, so if you do one good check once per day you won't miss any.

Just gonna quote and re-state this. You don't need to be obsessively checking the map all the time. Just take a good look around when you make your daily aid visits or collect your buildings or something because those incidents won't be going anywhere soon after they first show up. Or don't, the rewards as a whole aren't really game-changing just like the (also optional) treasure hunt. :)

Silveralius

Squire
Ok some review for this day. I had 5 Incidents.
And got:
7 medals
2 forge points
10 goods
100 coins
and
1x Motivation kit from this:
_3ulSjf-RkilBqaJ_uANig.png

DeletedUser7938

The first day I found 5 a little boat, a wrecked ship,and 3 tent things, the 2nd day there was one, the little boat again, since then I have found zero anywhere.

qaccy

Emperor
I've seen this happen as well in my city, not sure though when it started to happen.

EDIT: so far I've seen it happen only with the Coral deco, not only the color changes also the shape -the red and purple deco are both Coral deco:
View attachment 2390

I find it rather cute :)

Seems like similar functionality to the Pod Homes from Tomorrow Era. Those also have several different appearances which (jarringly) change each time you view a city that has them.

DeletedUser8119

I found 4 incidents on the 1st day and nothing until today, 2 so far. I had been checking regularly and had thought it must have stopped working. Only small rewards so far and nothing in the city yet. I like the concept, better than treasure hunt as more flexible but need to have an incident at least once a day.

It doesn't take long to do a scan, but can be clunky on my pc, android will be much smoother I hope. Good work Inno :)

Andi47

Overlord
You don't need to check constantly. The incidents stay for 24 hours, so it is sufficient when you check e.g. one time in the morning and one time in the evening

DeletedUser7793

Can't really tell much about this for I haven't found a single incident so far, and trust me I've been checking the wilderness for a good couple of times...

DeletedUser

Seems like similar functionality to the Pod Homes from Tomorrow Era. Those also have several different appearances which (jarringly) change each time you view a city that has them.

Correct, this is not a bug. This dec has an alternate image just as Pod Homes and Victory Towers do. Sorry for the confusion.

DeletedUser8119

You don't need to check constantly. The incidents stay for 24 hours, so it is sufficient when you check e.g. one time in the morning and one time in the evening
My point was that there was at least 48 hours where nothing appeared, unless it was while I was asleep. When I log in to check productions 4-8 hourly I would have expected to find something. They are not difficult to spot with a quick scan.