• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Feature - Incidents

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Oh these are for fall event! I get it now :D I play mobile mainly so missed its release and got confused... still quite strange: event is available only on browser but i can get apples on mobile :D

We are looking into why the apple trees are visible on the app before the event content has been released to the app.

DeletedUser4381

I would guess because the trees themselves are using the same code as the last event, so the app knows how to parse the visuals.

DeletedUser6489

personally i like this new feature. any word on when its going live ? some of the folks in US. Parkog are getting anxious for them.. LOL.. please can we have an update of release to live servers?

DeletedUser8410

personally i like this new feature. any word on when its going live ? some of the folks in US. Parkog are getting anxious for them.. LOL.. please can we have an update of release to live servers?
Indeed, they have been on beta for a while now. We want them live! :)

Speaking of which, are there any plans to address the issue of having incidents appear in the middle of city roads? When buildings are sufficiently tall enough, they become invisible.

I just found one by moving a barracks. Will we be required to move buildings in our city on a daily basis to find those hidden incidents? Doesn't seem like an ideal solution to me. Hope the devs will fix this, thank you.

Keritan

Squire
2 ways to know if you have an incident behind a building

When you log out and back in, all incidents move to new locations. Since they are visible for 24hrs, as long as you log in a couple times, you have a good chance to see them in a visible location.

Also, traffic will stop at the road blockage and they will queue up. So, if you ever see traffic stopped for no reason and they start stacking up, then click a couple of road tiles behind the building, or move it to look.

I thought the daily limit was 5 but I've just collected 8 incidents this morning
Is this a bug or did I manage to collect the 5 from one day and the other 3 appeared while I was scrolling about the city as part of the next 24hrs allowance of 5?

just collected another 3 incidents, that's 11 in under 4 hours

Last edited:

DeletedUser6863

Can anyone confirm that the amount of coins/supplies received from incidents has changed in the last couple of days? I am in Progressive Era.

DeletedUser8061

Why did I get 215 coins from a common incident if I'm in the Future? I've been getting 1,000 coins before

DeletedUser6863

In PE I was getting 150 coins/supplies last week now I am only getting 105 of each. Why?

indian20

Steward
They definitely changed something - I got 3 FP for the first time from an incident, I am not sure whether it was a white (2 FP) or green (5 FP) incident.

DeletedUser8410

They definitely changed something
Yes they nerfed them.

I was getting 2fp or 5fp several times a day, and now I haven't gotten 5fp for a couple of days.

Think it's going to be like ToR - they went a bit too far with the nerf. Ah well, still a good feature.

Lionhead

Baronet
Absolutely changed. I used to get 1300 Supplies from a common incident (I´m in OF). Just found one which gave me 270.

DeletedUser7265

Absolutely changed. I used to get 1300 Supplies from a common incident (I´m in OF). Just found one which gave me 270.
LOL, why not bring a window: "Sorry, you lost!" WOuld be more funny than this ;-)

indian20

Steward
In my perspective this is the death of incidents. Instead of lowering the outcome you might wanna reduce either the numbers of incidents or the time it is available.

DeletedUser8381

All of my incidents for supplies and coins used to be 35. Now they're 25. They used to be half the coin I would get from an aid... and now they're not even half!

I am of the opinion that coins/supplies incidents should be worth minimum what the aid button offers for that age, but I was content to search a bit for the ones worth a couple fp. Now I want to do it less because the rewards are less. And they weren't worth much to begin with.

Thunderbummy

Marquis
Inno your generosity is astounding. Oceanic Future and get a whole 270 coins (all in one go) wow, my existing 3.1 Gig will grow ever faster. Do yourselves a favour and thow this in the Treasure Hunt bin because I don't intend to waste even more time here for such paltry rewards.