• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback May Day Event

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Please leave any feedback on our May Day Event here, thank you.

DeletedUser

does the maypole upgrade also upgrades the era of the building or will the bigger maypole still be from the previous era ?

DeletedUser16

does the maypole upgrade also upgrades the era of the building or will the bigger maypole still be from the previous era ?
The upgraded maypole will be from your current era, even if the old one was from one of the previous eras.

if we don't have from last year, do we can have the max upgrade?
You get the lowest level of the maypole (so the one from the last year) in the very first quest.
Please see the announcement:
Don't worry if you don't have a Maypole yet! You will get one right at the beginning of the questline.

indian20

Steward
To be honest, I´ll skip this event. First off all the buildings doesn´t seem to be very useful and second of all, I am simply tired of events. Looking back we had Einstein, Valentine, Spring, 5 Year and now Mayday (and I don´t know, if I miss one) - this is simply way too much. It would be better, to put some thoughts into more interesting quest and rewards, instead of recycling every other week the same.

DeletedUser8061

I'm wondering if there will be diamonds this time as well. :rolleyes::oops: But rather not, I guess. :(

DeletedUser7779

Event looks nice so far...way better than the Bday event which I'm surely not gonna do on live servers.
Thumbs up that you made it available on app this time ;)

Does anyone have the stats of Maypole (and upgraded versions) in OF?

in LMA the maypole gives 400 happiness which is quite good - better than Face of the Ancient / Gate of the Sun God which give 320.

conqueror9

Regent
??
To upgrade your Maypole, use your Maypole Upgrade item on the Maypole that is already situated in your city. Its upgraded version will be then placed in your inventory and the original Maypole will disappear from the city.

where is this upgrade item
I do not see it
I only see my previous Maypole sited in the inventory

now
I have 1 Maypole in my city
1 Maypole in my inventory

I allready have a maypole in my city and the first quest has given me a second maypole.
I would just like to confirm that this is how the quest is meant to work as I would have expected to be given an upgrade kit for the existing maypole rather than a second maypole
thanks

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I allready have a maypole in my city and the first quest has given me a second maypole.
I would just like to confirm that this is how the quest is meant to work as I would have expected to be given an upgrade kit for the existing maypole rather than a second maypole
thanks
The Maypole is a reward in the questline, regardless if you had one already or not. :)

DeletedUser6764

It is clear that the growing number of events, few of them valuable, are in order for no one to be stuck in eras, but rather press for any player to advance ... it is the spirit of innogames to force this rhythm of play ...