• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Mahatma Gandhi Historical Questline

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser4381

A historical questline that requires CMap and tech tree advancement or 1200 goods into treasury? No thank you.

On beta I'm not in a position currently to do either of those things, and on live the prize is so underwhelming I'm not going to bother. Besides we have to now save thousands of goods for weekly DC's...

This prize would have been meh as a 2x3.

The complete output of 5 goods buildings on a daily production, for 12 days... just to put that in perspective.

I second the "no thanks", and will skip it

DeletedUser4379

The complete output of 5 goods buildings on a daily production, for 12 days... just to put that in perspective.

I second the "no thanks", and will skip it
There is no way in hell I'm gonna do this.

On the live server I certainly won't bother to get this reward either, not worth the trouble. But here I'm still in Iron age, so happiness is worth something. Although it will probably the *first* thing to go when I'm in need of some space. 4x4 is way too much.

On the live server I certainly won't bother to get this reward either, not worth the trouble. But here I'm still in Iron age, so happiness is worth something. Although it will probably the *first* thing to go when I'm in need of some space. 4x4 is way too much.

DeletedUser8490

The reward is poor in every age - in bronze even, it takes too much space...
And really - if someone is so desperate about 5% boost for coins and supply - why don't you rethink your city, because it obviously isn't efficient and no 5% boost will improve it, seriously, it will only take so much space you need for production buildings to make it more efficient...

Quest 12: Mahātmā Gandhi: "Research a technology OR donate 300 goods either from your current era or the previous era to the guild treasury" and "Spend 10 Forge Points"

It is impossible again for bronze age, if you don't want to move to iron age. I donated 300 goods from the following (iron age), but it doesn't work. All technologies are already researched of course.

It is the same like in fall event quest line 1:
Quest 10: Greva Darn: "Research a technology OR donate 300 goods from your age or the previous to treasury" and "Spend 7 Forge Points"

I know that era-potatoes like me are not the target group for these events - never the less: what a pity to miss this beautifull designed Building again.

Kind Regards

DeletedUser8341

What would you replace it with, an Amphitheater? The Pavilion offers more happiness, and more happines per square, as well as a supply boost scaled to era (very unusual). It is the best expense of 4x4 for the early ages you are likely to get. Later ages - like LMA and up - it is more questionable, especially if you have a GB turning out happiness and a bunch of supply producers just to be able to complete Daily Challenges.