• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Mahatma Gandhi Historical Questline

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Please leave any feedback and comments on the Mahatma Gandhi Historical Questline here.
You can find details in the announcement here.
Thanks all.

hypocrysis

Farmer
The announcement says, that the Pavilion "also provides a boost to both coins and supplues".
But in the game, it actually shows me a bonus for happiness and supplies.
Which one is the correct one?

DeletedUser

I have modified the announcement.
The building provides happiness as it is a cultural building, but it only boosts supplies production.

MagicMiam

Steward
hi
the first quest has a task "collect 100 coins" but with the wrong icon that is usually for "polish or motivate x buildings"

DeletedUser

are you kidding ?

7% in OF on 4x4 ?

that is half of what the Majestic Maybole give on almost double size (14% on 3x3)
so it is actually only 1/4 as good

and players have much less supply than coin buildings
that makes it even worse

oh it gives happiness
who in the hell in OF needs more happiness ?

DeletedUser7059

Deffinetly not worty of building on live server. And even not worty to getting/testing event here on beta. Just a junk.

DeletedUser5429

Thanks for the reply.
Even then, assuming a 7% coins boost (same value as for resources - in OF, I don't know if it is age-dependent), it is not overwhelming for a 4x4 building.
I assume nobody knows yet if it will be upgradable?

DeletedUser7059

coeurdepat: It probably will not be upgradable. It´s a Baroque Garden set building. (no one of them is upgradable) And it is not a repeating event. ;)

EDIT: So, i must edit my option: Becoase i want have compleate baroque garden, i will get this on my main world, but i will not place this pice of junk to my city. Nor i test this event on beta... becoase it is terrible revard for players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guess what?
Not every building needs to be highly efficient for endgame players.
I am totally going to build it in my EMA city. Do you know why? Because I really need more coins and supplies. Even if it's just a bit.

In my OF city... Not so much. :)

DeletedUser7951

The reward is poor even with the new bonus. I'm in LMA here on beta, Modern in Live, not going to bother in any of those places. The events comes so often, there is no need to put up anything of mediocre or poor efficiency. Place is always an issue, and happiness can be obtained by GB.

DeletedUser7781

As already commented: not everyone is in OF. As such: very useful building, thanks, will definitely go for it..
But with the dailies, the incidents and yet another event I don't get to play my game anymore. Too much already, allow us some time to just play... The fun is being squeezed out. Instead of wanting to log in I now "have to" or I lose the dailies and the incidents.
Already I am not the one deciding when to proceed on the map or tech tree, the numerous quests force me to do it.

Please let us breathe

DeletedUser7239

Love the man and what he did, but cultural building LOL
You should learn by now players want A/D boost buldings or fp buildings, same as square chess, and so on.
For sure will not use it on live server.

DeletedUser7059

How about a free expansion on these quests, thats about the only thing OF players need nowadays
Expansion should be permanently avaiable, not just for those, who play some small event.;) SO no, that revard for event would be terrible idea in meanings of balancing the game.

Guess what?
Not every building needs to be highly efficient for endgame players.
I am totally going to build it in my EMA city. Do you know why? Because I really need more coins and supplies. Even if it's just a bit.

In my OF city... Not so much. :)
And where exactly i write about OF city? ;)
It is pice of junk even for my high middle age city, as for OF city. Game age have nothing to do with it.
Those bonuses for 4*4 space are just nor worthy for me at any age..:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4282

You all should know by now that those events should fill up your inventory!
My solution: IGNORE!!!:p:rolleyes:

DeletedUser8341

Is this another event that is only being tested on the browser?
Or is it is supposed to appear on the app as well?