• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Historical Questline - Galileo Galilei

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser8304

Hi

The beta forum states "complete all the quests by July 24th" but when you log in the pop up tip says "try to complete all quests by August 25th". Which is the correct date.

Cheers

DeletedUser

Hi

The beta forum states "complete all the quests by July 24th" but when you log in the pop up tip says "try to complete all quests by August 25th". Which is the correct date.

Cheers
July 24th on Beta server

August 25th is for the live servers

DeletedUser7431

Using 6 spaces for just 1 FP ? .... Hmm ... well, at least there is a 5% defense value added.
With one SOK and a Ritual Flame getting the same one FP and 8% defense value.
Same space.
Doesn't sound really exciting.

DeletedUser5429

That's it. Better than a sacred sky watch, less good than a SOK + ritual flame or two watchfires.

LadyHecate

Marquis
Glad to see we can play the event on the mobile App version; thumb's up there!

I see they've nerfed the "Donate goods to the guild Treasury" option so that the respective goods have to be from your current Age or the Age immediately below.

TheFlyingMan

Merchant
Some suggestions for the wording of the Quests:
1/12
G.G was an universal genious.

Replace with “Galileo Galilei was a universal genius.”

3/13
… he left towards the University of Pisa to become doctor and study…

Replace with “he left for the University of Pisa to become a doctor and study medicine.”

DeletedUser5429

I_FHfyBQQSSdcfX6av76hA.png

Boring... :(

Well folks, I get tired of these small more or less recurring quests (historical). You get more or less unusable buildings all the time and solve more or less the same tasks. I would rather like some quests using my brains. So when it comes to historical questlines why not using the timeframe of the person honored? I.e. Gallileo lived from 1564 to some 1640ies. This would equal the colonial age. I would expect more than a one week quest but a lets say 2 month quest reusing actual colonial age features and buildings. Price should be something else but buildings on the very valueably ground. This ground is needed to upgrade ages and place lgs.... a good price could be a skill or facility which is limited one can sell or use for production and moneymaking, people expanding, happiness expanding..... by lending, selling or even get for a certain age a third source to produce.... would be happy to get some feed backs on this.

So less is more... less quests but more brains

"12. Gain control over a province OR donate 900 goods of your age to the guild treasury AND activate 3 tavern boosts OR spend 30FP. "

I certainly hope the developers will modify this quest. 900 current age goods is an unreasonable amount of goods for most players to donate at one time. The overall cost of this quest alone is way out of line with the relative value of the final prize for the entire quest-line.

LadyHecate

Marquis
"12. Gain control over a province OR donate 900 goods of your age to the guild treasury AND activate 3 tavern boosts OR spend 30FP. "
It might be high but you've always got the alternative of gain control of a province; which may well cost just as many goods (if negotiating), depending which Age/Era you're in. From a personal perspective, it's a thumbs up from me as Inno have finally listened to repeated feedback about offering an alternative to gaining a province.

DeletedUser8200

My dears developers , you are insane ??? a 1 hour productions in a building of productions ? really ?? for building event 1 pf for a day ?? its a mision 10 of galileo event, Quiero dejar el juego y dedicarme a alimentar a las palomas en la plaza que me están dando con los últimos cambios que han hecho

ZENA

Marquis
Screenshot_5.png

this is very unclear
as i donate all ages from IA to Ind age and nothing show that is been donated
No i cant donate from my currant era/age as i age up about a 2weeks ago so i will not have any goods near the amount been ask

PLEASE clear this up

ZENA

Marquis
Just receive some concerns form some lower age players in my guild
some just age up from BRONZE AGE to Iron age. Thy don't have the goods to donate to the treasury
so there for thy can,t finish quest 4. As we all know you need to trade double the amount of bronze age goods for Iron age goods
The time thy can do it the quest is done. This i feel is a disadvantage to all smaller players and small guilds

Lionhead

Baronet
Just receive some concerns form some lower age players in my guild
some just age up from BRONZE AGE to Iron age. Thy don't have the goods to donate to the treasury
so there for thy can,t finish quest 4. As we all know you need to trade double the amount of bronze age goods for Iron age goods
The time thy can do it the quest is done. This i feel is a disadvantage to all smaller players and small guilds

They can then research a tech, which should be very easy at that stage.