• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Historical Questline - Cleopatra

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Thx for the information... not easy to see that for a newbie (lol only 778 days old on the game and i got screwed)

Not screwed probably - it will show up once you've unlocked it in the middle of the event in general - you just can't start it til you get there :)

Not screwed probably - it will show up once you've unlocked it in the middle of the event in general - you just can't start it til you get there :)
Yep i only wanna say that a newbie expect to have that quest (cause it is written on homepage) Maybe the quest should be visible but not clickable with a message that say "available after Cultivation tech unlocked"...

DeletedUser7942

Not the point, I don't care about the coins too. But why put the same building in the game, only with the different look and worse stats?
I guess you'd have to ask the person who decided to make it less coins, somehow I imagine it was a 5 second conversation about it at the IG roundtable if at all. Does it matter at all though? I mean it's pretty obvious people will want it for the fp. What if it had no coin production or produced supplies or whatever instead? I mean like everyone with SoK's don't bother using reno kits on them, no one cares about the coin production of em. Oh, and I'd rather have an Obelisk than another dull looking stick hut.

RedRed

Viceroy
An almost-SoK and a renovation kit guaranteed they makes this event very good imho (plus the posibility to have some diamonds)
At least we don't waste weeks for a continuous 80% of chance to get nothing... :p
I (re)start the game today, i'm on BA and no historical quest visible
I remember there was as requirement to have the events to conquer the first or the second province in the continental map...

Last edited:

DeletedUser8311

Not very happy with this new event, esp with the quest where YOU can't get sectors with fighting and HAVE to do GE by negotiation only...so waste your goods either way...like...why??? really??? we try hard to accumulate our goods for ourselves and instead this darn events want us to spend them all narly darly however without any good reason anyway...i wish there was an OFF events button, so i can deactivate them and just play how i wanna without annoying quests

mbk28

Baronet
Hi,
i have a problem, need to hrecrut 5 or 6 units, but I receive some with Alca and 2 more with expedition, but it ask me 6 now

WillyWuff17

Squire
i have a problem, need to hrecrut 5 or 6 units, but I receive some with Alca and 2 more with expedition, but it ask me 6 now

5 from your age or 6 from the age below.
Probably you started with the age below - an old military building in town?
These Or-Quests show the progress bar for the first condition you have started. Probably it is finished with 5 units from current age although the bar shows/counts the older units.

DeletedUser

For those having problems on the iOS app. This is not a bug, it's from missing Cleopatra assets on the app that will be resolved with the next app update.
In the meantime, try going into GE and then back to your city. Then general functions should work, though you will still be missing some of the assets for Cleopatra.

DeletedUser6489

Speaking of Diamonds here in Beta.. When will the next batch be credited to us? my balance is still 0 at the moment

DeletedUser7942

if you want coins, AID more, there's free coins when you aid..sheesh
sarcasm-sign.jpg

DeletedUser8856

On iOS i still can't do anything, but collecting my productions.
When diamonds will be credited to us?

DeletedUser8822

acquire a province for a one FP building? For the last event I had to acquire two provinces, however I've got buildings that produce 11 FP a day plus give attack / defense boosts, happiness and whatever not. So I definitely wont waste a province for this crap.