• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Historical Questline - Cleopatra

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Please leave any feedback for this questline here.
You can find all the details here.

DeletedUser5653

So it's basically worse version of the SoK. Nah, thanks, but I'm not gonna build it. I'm gonna finish the quests though, since there is a chance to get diamonds.

DeletedUser8899

Hi !

The ios app is totaly lock, i can’t Do ANYTHING ! Even setting button, everything ^^

But i like the present !

LadyHecate

Marquis
IOS App bugs appear to have been sorted! Was midway through typing a list of all the bugs that appeared with the event release and suddenly they all appeared to work again.

DeletedUser8910

another lame event with useless trinkets - I will test it to get the bugs out, keep the renovation kit and delete the rest. will ignore it on the regular server. If it doesn't help build my guild, it's wasting my time.

Beta on my IPad with thr latest IOS update from this morning does not work properly! Cannot activate GB's, cannot log out but I can see the new Quest?

DeletedUser

Try going into tech or GE and then back to your city. Then general functions should work, though you will still be missing some of the assets for Cleopatra.

DeletedUser8910

So it's basically worse version of the SoK. Nah, thanks, but I'm not gonna build it. I'm gonna finish the quests though, since there is a chance to get diamonds.
Only on Beta - they don't offer diamonds on the regular server - just lame trinkets

DeletedUser

Only on Beta - they don't offer diamonds on the regular server - just lame trinkets
there can be diamonds on regular server

every random reward can give diamonds

not for sure but 12 attempts to be lucky

and everybody who says he does the event for the chance of diamonds is talking about those quest diamonds
for free beta diamonds the event mustn't be played

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I (re)start the game today, i'm on BA and no historical quest visible :(

There's a technology somewhat early on that unlocks it. Starting worlds during events it's always been a thing where you don't have them right away. At least it's labelled now (Cultivation).

ditto6000

Farmer
Beta on my IPad with thr latest IOS update from this morning does not work properly! Cannot activate GB's, cannot log out but I can see the new Quest?
Experience same problem as described above but i can't go into anything and can't get productions or goodsbuildings started on ipad or iphone..
Going into GE sent me directly to log out but after log in again.. same problem appeared..

There's a technology somewhat early on that unlocks it. Starting worlds during events it's always been a thing where you don't have them right away. At least it's labelled now (Cultivation).
Thx for the information... not easy to see that for a newbie (lol only 778 days old on the game and i got screwed)