• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Historical Questline: Albert Einstein

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Please leave any general feedback for this questline here. For more information please make sure you read the announcement at this link. For any issues you may encounter, please report them in the general Bugs Forum.

DeletedUser5097

Super, I realy need some more attack boost. GE is so hard now, also more population
is welcome. This building is realy helpfull, so much thanks.

DeletedUser7239

Albert Einstein work changed the world, this is a historical quest i will do gladly.
The offered building is cool also, this time i have to say good work inno :)

vidicecilia

Baronet
Albert Einstein work changed the world, this is a historical quest i will do gladly.
The offered building is cool also, this time i have to say good work inno :)

I´m with you, legiox. It will be a pleasure.
I would like to see the Checkmate Square. Can you show it?

Pafton

Viceroy
Very interesting end reward...fitting for such a great mind. The first of its kind I believe. Attack boost and population is a very interesting combination, its a cool residential building with the above mentioned boost.

I have a question, approximately how many more items of the 'Baroque Garden Set' are there?

DeletedUser

I would like to see the Checkmate Square. Can you show it?
R_SS_MultiAge_EinsteinBonus17.png

DeletedUser7917

but its not a really a new building: same as speaker corner... I see: new buildings are so hard to design:rolleyes:
empty of idea=
Hard to imagine a sok in 3x3 with 2 fp production
Hard to imagine a production building with on 7days productions

But checkmate square looks nice, i agree

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7977

Hello

A good idea this historical quest ! The checkmate square is beautiful. After a catastrophic Carnival event, a short evenement with a good little building at the end is a very good idea to compensate ! Good job this time Inno :)

Hi friends

podkap1970

Emperor
hmm Mission 5 Research a Technology and isn't autocomplete
i'm at the end of the tech tree, do we get oceanic future today/tomorrow ?
or its a bug ?

DeletedUser7262

great i need the attack boost defiantly an item i will use

DeletedUser7262

hmm Mission 5 Research a Technology and isn't autocomplete
i'm at the end of the tech tree, do we get oceanic future today/tomorrow ?
or its a bug ?

probably a bug that will be fix if it is not already fix

DeletedUser

probably a bug that will be fix if it is not already fix
actually it is the intention to release Oceanic Future before this event on the live server

and then this quest should NOT autocomplete when having researched the last technology of the Arctic Future

so the "fix" for this will be the release of the Oceanic Future

DeletedUser7262

actually it is the intention to release Oceanic Future before this event on the live server

and then this quest should NOT autocomplete when having researched the last technology of the Arctic Future

so the "fix" for this will be the release of the Oceanic Future

well i am hoping they release that era this month (feb)