• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween event

DeletedUser

Hi guys,
I'm sure it won't change alot, because the event starts tomorrow on all servers, but:

The tasks from the halloween event are not written clearly.

e.g.
Only "Spend or Suffer 0/11". Yeah.. spend what?? I tried out and it's FP.

And now the Quest: "24" task: "Produce or perish" Great... but produce what? 24h town hall? 24h colonial house? 24h Supplies? 24h goods ?

The "!" which should give helpful informations, there is only written "finsih all the quests in the halloween questline by November, 4th"

Nyxx

Merchant
Eh, have you tried actually reading the quests. For example the spend or suffer says:

"You get one per hour, until you have ten. You have to spend them, again and again. It takes time to reach the goal: Spend more than ten of 'em in whole"

Fairly obvious.

The quests are written clearly, and they're fun.

DeletedUser

Eh, have you tried actually reading the quests. For example the spend or suffer says:

"You get one per hour, until you have ten. You have to spend them, again and again. It takes time to reach the goal: Spend more than ten of 'em in whole"

Fairly obvious.

The quests are written clearly, and they're fun.

Oh sry =/ :D I never read the Quest-text because in the normal questline there is only written some non relevant stuff ^^
Thx :)

DeletedUser1293

already have a graveyard :) it was fun to do the halloween quest. waiting for more

DeletedUser

Oh sry =/ :D I never read the Quest-text because in the normal questline there is only written some non relevant stuff ^^
Thx :)

You are missing out on some fun and story there.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser

When does the Graveyard show up? 2nd quest? I assume that to get the 2nd one, you need to keep checking it for 24 hours. Correct?

BestWarrior

Baronet
The Graveyard is the final quest, until then you have some others to complete. It's the 3rd one where you must produce supllies for 24 hrs. the 2sd is the forge points.

DeletedUser1279

you can finish it if you have the goods for negotiation in the sectors; winning two, and then negotiating one did not work; so I defeated another, and still it says I only got one. 8 hours to scout a new province, and will now not have the army nor goods to defeat or negotiate, so the only in-game graveyards I will see are other people's. :(

DeletedUser1196

ok im done but how do you get the graveyard it isent in my build tab or do we wait till the 4th???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1454

i can't figure out what the last riddle is i'm sitting here thinking it's either sell buildings or fight people but neither works so what is it?

DeletedUser1454

ok now i hate this games holiday events since it is super easy until the last one where it taunts your with the impossible because "three men with a hat" dosen't make sense and how do you show someone bodies in this game anyway?1