• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2019

Sl8yer

Regent
So, give us (young players) a chase to get that old event rewards... if we got those, we wouldn't need a "hunted" asylum with population.

You probably mean chance and you have. It is called the Antiques Dealer.

why can the asilum give 500 population in all eras? that would be a solution for all, beginers and old players
there were more solutions that this one

Cause it will be way overpowered in the early ages. You are supposed to put an effort in the game. Build your houses, do what is needed. You want everything handed to you on a silver platter. You keep whining about plyers of superior age. How did you think they got there? Everything was just handed to them?

Excuse me, but...what announcement? I can't find nothing about this issue.

Where did you look?

DeletedUser9994

I don’t get the books. There seems to be no chance for me to get a full set randomly and I can’t buy the missing ones.
I think I am up to about 20 of the horror storys book, and still missing two of the others.

sirblu

Baronet
I have a question and I hope I can explain myself clearly....

If I complete several books of the same type (for example the most common books) multiple times BEFORE finishing a full set of books.. Those books that I've completed "extra times" will count towards the progress for the upcoming sets?

For example, if I completed Book 1 fives times during first set cycle, those will count for additional upcoming 5 cycles?

I noticed this when I finished my first set of books, that certain books were already completed during the 2nd cycle (like books 1-4, which I did multiple times in the first cycle).

In the beginning I did all the books I could find, but then I stopped since I realized I have to save them in case I don't find these books for an additional, complete book set. However, after finishing the first full set, it seemed that these books that I've completed already multiple times, were already counted towards the progress of my next set.

So is this how it works? I can do Book 1 ten times if I want, before finishing a full set and it will still count for the future set progress?
I don't know if that's how it works or not. I did not get that impression. I originally completed many books multiple times before I stopped and just started looking for that last book - the one with the 2 hr supply bonus. But I have as many as 16 of some and none of that last one. And I have completed some of those book multiple times

DeletedUser8743

Black Tower is my favorite event building but it has become under powered with the recent event buildings. For next year's Halloween event, I'd like to see it turned into a multi level building.

DeletedUser9797

The event looks great but, from my point of view, it is reasonable to create the Abandoned Asylum as the Crow's Nest - unaided and unplundered. In general I don't wish the idea realized by the Crow's Next will stay relevant just for this beautiful building. I would like to see the same technics also in other prizes with many upgrades - in the Abandoned Asylum and later.

Fenix

Viceroy
The candies in the book events make them much more interesting. Excellent idea.

Assassinating the asylum's crowd not so much. It was a horrific idea (in my opinion obviously).

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Solution to the Assassinating and the problem with population or not.

Young ages want thew population but many of the do not make it to level 7-9
Older ages do have SB there gives population but do not want the population

So start the levels with some population but decrease it for level 7-9 so level 9 end up as after the changes

This way, the young ages will be happy for Assassinating in the lower ages and just store the upgrates for level 7-9 to they get up in ages. The older ages do not place an event building in the lower levels anyway.

You could also add a little supply to the lower levels as young ages always need that.

kaymedic

Marquis
How many of you got all books? I am still missing the gold book and no tools or candys left. maybe I can afford a small pack from the last quests.

I also bought 2 big packs of candy because it is beta server and I dont care for diamonts here but if the chance to get the golden book will be that low I have no hope to get it on the live servers :(

DeletedUser9570

The candies in the book events make them much more interesting. Excellent idea.

Assassinating the asylum's crowd not so much. It was a horrific idea (in my opinion obviously).

It were if it weren't just 5 pieces of candy per quest. The quests are pretty much the same as the standard quests so they should yield the same amount of candy.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
It were if it weren't just 5 pieces of candy per quest. The quests are pretty much the same as the standard quests so they should yield the same amount of candy.
The problem with that is you'd get far too much candy from everything and that would make the event to easy.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
I did not want to do this event, but as I went to test GB I started it late.
I got all the books and I will have my 8 improvements with the last quest.

I left a lot of black cobwebs behind me.
It is more profitable to discover 3 or 4 boxes in front of one behind so I leave a lot.

PrinceArthur

Steward
The chance for the golden book is way off balance ... event is almost done and I haven't found a single one! And I have even removed ALL cobwebs throughout the last week. Have multiples of all other books, though.