• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Nessie

Baronet
27 pages and I've read them all :) My opinion: InnoGames want to reduce Server Costs - that's the main reason for the "improvements". I miss the 20h-guild-GvG-chat and action!!!

I am against GvG-changes @devs just fix what you know since long time got to be fixed!!!

Emberguard

Emperor
I’m aware higher age players will use them. I’m also aware Iron Age players aren’t likely to flood AA due to being mostly younger cities and therefore not having the same resources. However that doesn’t mean there aren’t Iron Age players using AA and they shouldn’t be punished for things out of their control if they decided to participate

If a higher age player wants to strategise by using Iron Age units I don’t see why that should be begrudged either. Yes it frees up their higher age units. So? As long as it’s not instant then it costs time and that means they have to delegate space mid or long term

DeletedUser8963

I’m aware higher age players will use them. I’m also aware Iron Age players aren’t likely to flood AA due to being mostly younger cities and therefore not having the same resources. However that doesn’t mean there aren’t Iron Age players using AA and they shouldn’t be punished for things out of their control if they decided to participate

If a higher age player wants to strategise by using Iron Age units I don’t see why that should be begrudged either. Yes it frees up their higher age units. So? As long as it’s not instant then it costs time and that means they have to delegate space mid or long term

Ok, valid opinion, once again, like everyone else's.

It begs a question tho, are you actively participating in AA GvG? Here I'm absolutely not trying to undermine your opinion if you aren't, just wondering what would be a root cause of your reasoning.

DeletedUser9862

you know when it was on all servers? because on beta there is a lot on payer for GVG

DeletedUser9862

dsl mauvaises traductions!
date des nouvelles regles sur le serveur français? qui a l'info? merci

Mithrandir

Merchant
Further to recent claimed fixes,

We also fixed an issue in GvG where you couldn't relocate your HQ to a newly conquered sector after landing on the map without closing and re-opening the GvG map.

I am afraid you haven't fixed this yet. I had to leave the map twice last night in order to move my HQ, and yes I had cleared cache and cookies before calc.

Mithrandir

Merchant
Everyone is talking about bots in GvG.
Still, there is no bot to find in the web.
Don't you think, a simple bot for FoE would be to find anywhere?
How is it possible that everybody complains about GvG bots on all servers but nobody actually brought evidence? Or even a YouTube video?
Come on. Those are just fast and skilled players and not bots.

That's where you are 100% incorrect, I spent months collating evidence, but Inno was not interested :(

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
dsl mauvaises traductions!
date des nouvelles regles sur le serveur français? qui a l'info? merci

Les réponses ne sont-elles pas fournies sur le forum français? J'ai parcouru les messages de la section «Guilde contre Guilde» et j'ai pensé que cela avait été discuté. Mais mon français n'est plus aussi bon qu'avant!

translation: Are the answers not provided in the French forum? I looked through the messages on the “Guilde contre Guilde” section, and thought that this had been discussed. But my french is not as good as it used to be!

DeletedUser1283

I think Inno are moving FoE closer to the Tribal Wars game style where theres constant war 24hrs, but i think this will drive many players away who left TW because they got fed up of setting alarms for 3am and then again for 4:15 am to fight or defend. FoE is not a game based on a players constant need to spend 8 hours a day in it and if it becomes one then I am very sorry but after 5 years i will leave, my RL is more important a game and i did 2 years in tribal wars and gave up with nearly 300 villages.
Having 3 resets is a massive game changer and top guilds will adapt and remain top guilds, but players will be pushed harder to be active at 2 or the 3 resets and hence players will leave the game as this is too much for many.
A much more simple way to change the game would have been to make resets 23 hours and hence it would slowly change game zones over 3 weeks and provide the option for many more players to take part in GvG without the need for guilds to put lots of presure on players to be more active.

INNO a step too far i think and we will lose senior 5 year players as well as lots of others, i mention senior 5 year players because generally theses are players with a massive amount of effort invested in the game and its easier to normally keep them, they are also a big diamond spending group, so INNO could see reductions in diamond purchases due to this change.

Really sad that INNO made their minds up about this before discussing with the player bass and at no time in the past had any of the players suggested 3 resets.

shadowwarrior

Merchant
I think Inno are moving FoE closer to the Tribal Wars game style where theres constant war 24hrs, but i think this will drive many players away who left TW because they got fed up of setting alarms for 3am and then again for 4:15 am to fight or defend. FoE is not a game based on a players constant need to spend 8 hours a day in it and if it becomes one then I am very sorry but after 5 years i will leave, my RL is more important a game and i did 2 years in tribal wars and gave up with nearly 300 villages.
Having 3 resets is a massive game changer and top guilds will adapt and remain top guilds, but players will be pushed harder to be active at 2 or the 3 resets and hence players will leave the game as this is too much for many.
A much more simple way to change the game would have been to make resets 23 hours and hence it would slowly change game zones over 3 weeks and provide the option for many more players to take part in GvG without the need for guilds to put lots of presure on players to be more active.

INNO a step too far i think and we will lose senior 5 year players as well as lots of others, i mention senior 5 year players because generally theses are players with a massive amount of effort invested in the game and its easier to normally keep them, they are also a big diamond spending group, so INNO could see reductions in diamond purchases due to this change.

Really sad that INNO made their minds up about this before discussing with the player bass and at no time in the past had any of the players suggested 3 resets.
I guess you have played this game long enough, now time to find a different game! BTw, IMO one recalc time is only good for one group of people, if inno wants to make more people be able to participate GvG then they must make multiple re-calc/reset time.

1BFA

Viceroy
You have already implement the change of units of liberated sectors without telling it to us here previously .... !!!!!!

PLEASE INFORM US ON WHAT WILL BE EFFECTIVELY IMPLEMENTED BEFORE IT GOES LIVE !!!

Hmm Like what??

As far as I know all changes related to GVG has been communicated.

1BFA

Viceroy
@Zarok Dai
@Dudettas

Random units in released sectors
The random units in released sectors update was released a while ago on beta but remains only on beta for the time being.

Did this go live?

jovada

Regent
Was announced wednesday on live servers but here on beta changes came before communication.
Anyway this is soon the end of GvG for us , like predicted before with 3 resets a day 2 or 3 guilds work together taking sectors from each other to guaranty protection and no one can go through , specialy when one of those guilds use the autosiege with mousemacro's and autofiller for empty slots.

And inno must be blind if they think they made improvements for GvG, only on the AA map you see action not on the early maps because you have to pay 3 times a day goods now if you want to protect your sectors.

And here on beta you can have a little bit more action because with different countries there are different timezones, but for most countries there is only 1 timezone and i don't see that everybody wake up at 4 in the morning to resiege and at noon if they are not at work be ready and resiege again (or defend)

The main reason for all these changes were the complaints against point farmers, complaints made often by people making cross deals between 2 worlds , i drop on A and you drop on B and use one world as pushaccount for another world.

Sl8yer

Regent
Having the 4 am / 12 pm / 8 pm reset implemented on live server is TOTALLY INCONCEIVABLE for me.
One that do this game should consider the mental health of their gamers and having them 24/24 awake will have seriously grave consequence that INNO would certainly do not want to be responsible for.

Okay. Because of that they will turn it back.

1BFA

Viceroy
Yes, this was released on the 19th September and we announced on the International Server on the International Forum on the 18th September.

Kinda wierd dont you think, here we are sitting in Beta and the last message was something like currently we are not planning to put this out live...maybe next time you guys can update the message. Otherewise no point in wasting time in Beta. I don't even think it was explained in beta what is going to happen in aa map. if this is how the comms in beta going to be, why should we play beta?

lorenzo75

Merchant
Having the 4 am / 12 pm / 8 pm reset implemented on live server is TOTALLY INCONCEIVABLE for me.
One that do this game should consider the mental health of their gamers and having them 24/24 awake will have seriously grave consequence that INNO would certainly do not want to be responsible for.

But are all your guilds made up of two players? A well-organized guild for gvg has players who can play at various times. Concentrating the whole game only at 8 pm is certainly not the best choice, this change allows you to play players that have different times and therefore make the most of the guild's potential.