• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Miepie

Baronet
This adjustment with calculations isn't intended to improve GvG, it's basework for the batllefields. I guess having multiple calculations a day makes sense and the GvG players just have to deal with it.

lorenzo75

Merchant
I believe that the goal is to allow everyone to be able to play not only those who are present at 8pm (at 9pm on beta servers) and maybe even prepare for battlefields.

jovada

Regent
What use it is to play GvG , it is still full of glitches and devs do absolutly NOTHING against siegebots , it is worst then before now.
Honest fighters have zero komma zero chances now

podkap1970

Emperor
What use it is to play GvG , it is still full of glitches and devs do absolutly NOTHING against siegebots , it is worst then before now.
Honest fighters have zero komma zero chances now
this!
thats why i was hoping we get the 4h calculation time, but even than, they will use the chrome alarm addon, and siege script bots (they even admitted they using it, and they still ingame)
little sad

please make calculation every hour, the only way to beat these siege script bots,
or please watch one evening the GvG (on Beta), then you would see at least whats going on @Inno

Everyone is talking about bots in GvG.
Still, there is no bot to find in the web.
Don't you think, a simple bot for FoE would be to find anywhere?
How is it possible that everybody complains about GvG bots on all servers but nobody actually brought evidence? Or even a YouTube video?
Come on. Those are just fast and skilled players and not bots.

podkap1970

Emperor
you have no clue at all, i dont need to give you a proove at all
the guild which use the siege macro admitted it
i do lay siege since GvG came on beta, that was 4th quarter 2013
i know how fast someone can lay a siege, if you would watch the beta GvG fights (even its quiet now, because no chance of those script users), then you would see what we are talking about

qaccy

Emperor
Pretty much every account I've heard of people claiming bots or scripts are being used in GvG is anecdotal. I realize that an average user isn't really in a position to do anything with proof if another player shows it to them, but I still think it doesn't provide a very good argument when all someone can say is 'look for yourself' and 'this is too fast to be done by an actual human'. Perhaps the reason Inno seems to do nothing to these players is simply because they're not actually cheating? After all, I feel like it'd be fairly easy to both check and verify whether such cheating tactics were being used, right?

you have no clue at all, i dont need to give you a proove at all
the guild which use the siege macro admitted it
i do lay siege since GvG came on beta, that was 4th quarter 2013
i know how fast someone can lay a siege, if you would watch the beta GvG fights (even its quiet now, because no chance of those script users), then you would see what we are talking about
I'm playing GvG for years now, too. And I read the forums for years.
I never encountered someone who had actual evidence on bot usage in GvG.
All I hear and read for years is 'mimimi they are too fast so they must cheat'. And that's simply bs.

podkap1970

Emperor
i also got called cheater, when i did lay fast sieges (on live servers), so i know how this do sound

its ok, you both you think you are right, fine
why you both don't watch the GvG once by your self, and say if its possible or not? (of course, if you are in that guild, you can't judge this :) )

how can i make a proove please?, sure i can make a video, but this is no proove at all
you have to see it by yourself, do it, instead of defending this guilds, its not hard

PS the same i say to an Inno employee, someone who knows the GvG game mechanics, he should watch at least one evening, to see if this is possible or not

Edit: all chat conversations with this guild leader (which uses the scripts) are sent to support, and i will not post them here
and still nothing did happen, even they have the proove, thats why i lost the faith in Inno, what other proof do they need?

Edit 2: my last post in this thread, because everything is said

Last edited:

DeletedUser7531

[QUOTE = "peanut911, post: 87243, member: 7531"] Auch kann ich die Sektoren nicht alle 12 Stunden neu schützen? [/ QUOTE]
?

DeletedUser7503

well I've been active with the new changes in place. At first it seemed cool but it hasn't taken long to become bored to tears. GVG is nothing but a farming system now. People don't bother to defend anymore. It is just a nonstop cycling of trading sectors. Over and over again, how BORING. At least before there was a sense of playing against other guilds but that is gone now because it is "realistically" impossible to defend against a guild attacking from a protected sector over a 16hr timeframe. The only way to fix things is to go back to a single reset. To allow more than one time period to be active the reset could be done on a 20 hr or 28hr cycle thus causing a "rolling" reset time and at some point in the cycle being is everyones active period.

Sl8yer

Regent
how can i make a proove please?, sure i can make a video, but this is no proove at all
you have to see it by yourself, do it, instead of defending this guilds, its not hard

That is a rather stupid remark. Watching it yourself or watching a video does not make any difference. You will see exactly the same.

dpghost

Steward
Thank you Inno for the change in GvG, hope to see it on live servers soon
The bunch of players that were favored by the reset hour will try to protest more
DON'T BOTHER TO LISTEN TO THEM
Now it's equal for all!!!

lorenzo75

Merchant
Everyone is talking about bots in GvG.
Still, there is no bot to find in the web.
Don't you think, a simple bot for FoE would be to find anywhere?
How is it possible that everybody complains about GvG bots on all servers but nobody actually brought evidence? Or even a YouTube video?
Come on. Those are just fast and skilled players and not bots.

No need to find specific bots I can assure you that on Italian servers the use of bot in gvg is widespread. The difference is between the more or less advanced ones.

DeletedUser7021

Dear Inno moderators,
would you please give us updates....
1 / when these latest beta GvG 'improvements' will be implemented at the live servers.
2 / you promised long time ago to kill some long lasting bugs in the GvG engine, nothing seen lately...

DeletedUser8963

Just my 5 cents, archers should be removed from AA too, we got rid of spears, which is good, but now Archers are in their place and things aren't really fixed. Problem with Archers is that their barrack is small and time to produce is fairly short.

Otherwise, you'll end up with things like this (from beta, no intention to shame any guild or player, this is common across all servers now):
https://prnt.sc/p3ifwe

And guilds just use GvG-wise useless players like this:
https://prnt.sc/p3igb6

qaccy

Emperor
Just my 5 cents, archers should be removed from AA too, we got rid of spears, which is good, but now Archers are in their place and things aren't really fixed. Problem with Archers is that their barrack is small and time to produce is fairly short.

Otherwise, you'll end up with things like this (from beta, no intention to shame any guild or player, this is common across all servers now):
https://prnt.sc/p3ifwe

And guilds just use GvG-wise useless players like this:
https://prnt.sc/p3igb6

Archers are an Iron Age troop though. Iron Age has a GvG map, so IMO they're perfectly valid troops to use in the AA map.

DeletedUser8963

Archers are an Iron Age troop though. Iron Age has a GvG map, so IMO they're perfectly valid troops to use in the AA map.

Reasoning "spearfighters have no place on AA GvG because in bronze age you can't GvG anyway" was always just poor reasoning and made little to no sense.

Spearfighters were used to fill sectors for large guilds (so they don't have to use strong troops, but still provide a means to slow down attackers) - and by attackers to be able to siege without using those same strong units on their own. That was the only reason to remove spears.

However, removing spears only partially solved this issue as now archers are in their place. Yes, they are nowhere near fast producing as spears, but just look at various GvG maps, archers are now abused and purely removing archers didn't solve an issue why spears were removed in the first place.