• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Prestige Ranking

DeletedUser

why is the Prestige Bonus from guild level added to the GvG Prestige of the ranking ?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I've modified the announcement a bit as in a sense it's the Total Prestige that's new while the GvG Prestige is the one we had previously. Sorry for any confusion.

While a good question, the guild level reward was not added to the GvG Prestige now, the two have been paired together from the very beginning. Will pass along feedback on it, though cannot say if it will change or remain the same.

podkap1970

Emperor
so if a guild buys many Hall of Fames now, they will be the number 1 in this ranking ? because they have more money? :)

DeletedUser4911

is inno thinking of any solution of how a big guild(with many sector) can defend itself from a fake guild??
i think u had to solve this problem before the new ranking system...

DeletedUser4834

Well, just came to say what podkap already did. If Halls of Fame counts towards this ranking, then diamond spenders have a direct way to win a ranking system. And i did spend diamonds... I just don't think this makes sense at all.

I'd propose to either remove Halls of Fame of this ranking OR to make the GvG Prestige the placement deciding one, OR... well, add my neighbourhood's Halls of Fame to the prestige of my guild! :)

DeletedUser4256

The announcement is confusing

as far as I know those special buildings like Hall of Fame, Bazaar, and so on only produce Guild Power (no Prestige)
does the Hall of Fame really produce any kind of 'Prestige' or not?

what am I missing?

podkap1970

Emperor
Hall of Fame produce normally Power only now,if they are working right,

i would like to know, how those numbers 'GvG Prestige' and 'Total Prestige' come about
GvG Prestige is from the GvG sectors only i guess and
Total Prestige is what exactly ?

DeletedUser4256

• Total Prestige - It is based on power from GvG, power from guild level, power from Guild Expeditions, and on power from buildings in player cities.
  • GvG Prestige - It is based on power acquired from GvG, as well as power from the guild level.

so if the above mentioned is really true, the Hall of Fame, Baazar produce power ...and prestige as well

This is why the announcement is confusing for me unless there are more non-notified changes

podkap1970

Emperor
well its another stupid ranking as the player ranking before they did implement

its a pay to win game, you cant expect anything usefull from this kind of companies

DeletedUser4285

it's a pay to win game? i better start gambling away for more cash :p

DeletedUser7028

sorry were i can find this? power from buildings in player cities
how i can calculate power from buildings in my guild?

DeletedUser4256

sorry were i can find this? power from buildings in player cities
how i can calculate power from buildings in my guild?

Power from your buildings are those which produce crowns: HoF and Bazaar (...if you select that production option)

DeletedUser4446

Question. Does the new daily 'prestige' ranking consist of the daily power points that are actually harvested from the members' Hall of Fames on that day, and collected during the expedition on that day? (Added to the more static GvG power.)
It can be fun to see. Unless there's a huge gap between guilds, those rankings will be hugely different every day.

DeletedUser7521

i wonna express disappointment if returns the "only gvg" ranking system .
it is not only "money" the hall of fames . (that u need to have guild players that have reached arctic era for your better).
its not "money" the jungle event . that is active players and fighters every week .
the total prestige ranking allows every single lone player to be useful with the way he plays every day . gvg needs specific other things that is many fighters connected , many treasury goods spent and as u very well know the best pc machines are unbeatable ... i feel smaller guilds are not satisfied with this "only gvg" ranking system. not everyone is interested to participate in gvg fights and its something more stable . not big motivation to participate.
of course gvg guild's effort should be added . but not only this !

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
As pointed out in the announcement the return to GvG-only prestige is temporary, till a new system is developed.

As pointed out in the announcement the return to GvG-only prestige is temporary, till a new system is developed.
Why to develop a new system when we hardly have tested the "old" one ?
Sounds like Inno is trying to "cook" the results for certain guilds to have benefits again.

From my POV power from guild level should be excluded from the calculation.
Certain guilds have gained levels because of Inno latency to understand that GvG as it was implemented was (and still is ) a failure.
After many years and a lot of players complains Inno desided to just for once "listen" and make a change in order to correct something somehow.
How can they insist of adding to the calculation the results of a long lasting mistake ?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Why to develop a new system when we hardly have tested the "old" one ?
Sounds like Inno is trying to "cook" the results for certain guilds to have benefits again.
We've had over a week with the 'new' ranking in place, and all feedback proved has been unanimous. Plus a week is sufficient to see the general effect it has.

I don't know how anything is being "cooked" - we're adding a new prestige calculation that includes activity from elsewhere, while at the same time maintaining the gvg-only one. That idea is not being discarded, it's being reviewed and improved based on player feedback and how it has impacted rankings in general (How do rankings change overnight? Does the current balance allow for competitiveness? Does it properly reflect general activity/contributions from guild members?).

We've had over a week with the 'new' ranking in place, and all feedback proved has been unanimous. Plus a week is sufficient to see the general effect it has.

My main point was that we "suffered" on the servers the old GvG-only calculation for years.
I think we could have "suffered" for a little more the new one,why we had to replace it so urgently !!!!!!!
I guess Inno has some kind of test environments servers for running on the background "experiments" for a new system, after all this is how the new system was introduced here (unless you want us to believe they launche it without even test if it is working).

So now is the big question.
Why Inno didn't left the new system running untill they introduce the newest.
OK, the system changed ansd some new guilds were top ranking after a long time.Was that so tragic ?
The rest should have shown the same patient we show all those years.

DeletedUser5149

My main point was that we "suffered" on the servers the old GvG-only calculation for years.
I think we could have "suffered" for a little more the new one,why we had to replace it so urgently !!!!!!!
I guess Inno has some kind of test environments servers for running on the background "experiments" for a new system, after all this is how the new system was introduced here (unless you want us to believe they launche it without even test if it is working).

Yeah, if only INNO had some sort of way to test things before sending them to the live servers, maybe even "pay" players to try new ideas out and give their opinions. Sounds like a dream, or is it??