• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expeditions

DeletedUser

at least the good fighters have a success rate of 100%

I doubt the traders can do this without diamonds every week

no matter how well our fighters do as they get through to the end of level three, its always 10k or so behind our traders
they are doing TOO well

they need to be worse
needing only 48 attempts to finish it is too fast
they should use 140 or so :p

This could do with a tweak.
really ?
making the battles more difficult so the fighters needs the same amount of attempts like the traders :rolleyes:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
How do we turn off email notification when the weekly GE is completed?
Email notifications, or ingame notifications? The latter cannot be turned off as with all notifications in the game (ex. PvP Tournament results). If this is regarding emails (though I'm not aware of any end of GE emails), you can locate an unsubscribe option near the bottom.

Cardena

Squire
Well, one gets a notification on IPAD, a push up message (or whatever that is called).

BTW I stll get a notification about the end of GE for Temporsund ( can also be New Temporsund, not sure about the name). It is a bit weird.

dolphin

Marquis
Email notifications, or ingame notifications? The latter cannot be turned off as with all notifications in the game (ex. PvP Tournament results). If this is regarding emails (though I'm not aware of any end of GE emails), you can locate an unsubscribe option near the bottom.

Email notification every week on each of the 3 worlds I participate in including this one when GE completes.

Have turned off all notifications on PC game options. Could not find any such option on Android version.

podkap1970

Emperor
when you guys gonna fix the 2 light units, Exoskeleton and Surrogate Soldier
because both dont attack the rogue if in range, they attack most of the time the heavy unit, if this unit is closer, i know they do more damage if Exoskeleton gets closer, but both should attack the rogue first, and they not always do this

podkap1970

Emperor
if i remember right, we got 3 times in a row Shrine of Inspiration in last chest, in the last 3 weeks
dont tell me you took out the SoK

and please dont let me write a bug ticket about those 2 bugged light units, see above
or maybe iam wrong ?, i dont think so

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
if i remember right, we got 3 times in a row Shrine of Inspiration in last chest, in the last 3 weeks
dont tell me you took out the SoK

and please dont let me write a bug ticket about those 2 bugged light units, see above
or maybe iam wrong ?, i dont think so
We can check to see what the 'special event' building status for the last chest is, though I vaguely remember it being something else over the last few weeks. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Please report issues through support or in the Bugs forum with info/reproduction steps and we'll investigate. I am unaware of the units problem you're describing.

I'd still prefer if guild members paid individually to unlock new levels of GE. In many of my guilds, only 10-20 people make it to level 3 yet the guild has to pay for all 80 members. A majority participate, but not a lot make it even to the end of level 1. Something where the guild leader can decide to "unlock" levels 2 and 3 (makes sure there are enough goods), but the goods are not removed until a user enters the next level.

It'd also be nice if there were infinite GE levels. These same 10-20 players finish GE in a day or two. It would be easy to make a level generator, each level gives a little more supply/coin/troops and a little higher boost for enemy troops. Inno would profit from the attempts, and fighters would be very happy!

podkap1970

Emperor
the 65% chance of getting 2 Tempel of Relikt BPs in the last chest (3rd round) is too high

what about:
20% 100 diamonds
10% premium production building
10% special building
50% ToR BPs
10% premium cultural building ?

podkap1970

Emperor
seems like iam the only one, who dont like the 65 % in the last chest, for useless ToR BPs
even 50 % is terrible i think, please put them out of the last chest

qaccy

Emperor
the 65% chance of getting 2 Tempel of Relikt BPs in the last chest (3rd round) is too high

what about:
20% 100 diamonds
10% premium production building
10% special building
50% ToR BPs
10% premium cultural building ?

The last chest used to include a 35% chance of a normal culture building and 30% chance of 50 goods, instead of the 65% relic BPs. I'll take the BPs over either of those two things any day.

podkap1970

Emperor
ok fine, than get the BPs like every week, noone need those
with a high Arc you get tons of those BPs
BPs is for me a terrible/useless reward, since they did implement the Arc

Edit: i think they changed the last chest, there is no normal cultural building anymore
last chest
well atleast in my worlds

Last edited: