• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

conqueror9

Regent
"fragment of Statue of honor" should not drop as 1 of item
the end-prize of Battle-ground is "fragment of statue of honor"

if it is going to 1 of item that will drop from victory of fighting in battle-ground
I will like to suggest, change the end-prize of battle-ground to something (e.g. 1000 fp or 1000 diamond)...etc)

it is a very logical ...u get something special from end-prize of "something competition"
and the end-prize cannot be obtained from anywhere

currently some 1 can have 18 fragement in 1-go
this do not include further victory
let say just 18 fragment /day
we have 11 days....so 11x18 = 198 fragment
while end-prize of rank 1 of battle-ground is 130 fragment in diamond league

"statue of honor" is not a good item compare with other event building. It only give some very small fp and guild power...etc
while battle-ground run every 14 days with a end-prize ..not touch heart of player
player will not place tons of "statue of honor" in their city

please change "end-prize" or
please remove "fragment of statue of honor" from drop after victory

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I like the addition of the fragments to the loot, but the frequency might indeed be a bit high...

As @CrashBoom said above, even in the middle league that would mean 2 levels in only one battleground for some people - that seems a bit much...

housemouse

Squire
So I'm still of the opinion that the leagues are not playable so. We slipped into the gold league and now compete with 3 people against guilds of more than 50 people. I'm a guild boss and not a slave driver.
That takes up all resources. Now it's time for us to finish work. So great can not be a price to do that.

addendum:
Please divide it in a similar way to the guild expedition, that does not make any sense at all.

Last edited:

Uzii

Farmer
Hi, I want to ask, how the points of the sectors on Battle grounds map are distributed. We are sad that we are second time in left down corner, where the points of the sectors are much lower then sectors on the oposite side of the map, where are big guilds with many players and we see that it is quite disadvantage for us.
Thanks for reply.

DeletedUser10047

how shall our 9-people-guild be successful in a league with a lot of 40-people guilds???
great "balancing" again :(
First, ignore how many members their guilds have. It isn't relevant. Their performance has been approximately equal to your guild's performance - that's why everyone is in the same battlefield.
Second, use good strategy. Attack the provinces that will be of most benefit.
Third, don't give up. Some guilds have a fast start but fade just as quickly.
Fourth, use your resources wisely. Achieve only what is comfortable to achieve. (There's always next season.)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Hi, I want to ask, how the points of the sectors on Battle grounds map are distributed. We are sad that we are second time in left down corner, where the points of the sectors are much lower then sectors on the oposite side of the map, where are big guilds with many players and we see that it is quite disadvantage for us.
Thanks for reply.
The VP for each province are random and different for every battleground.
See https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Guild_Battlegrounds#Victory_Points

DeletedUser5324

First, ignore how many members their guilds have. It isn't relevant. Their performance has been approximately equal to your guild's performance - that's why everyone is in the same battlefield.
Second, use good strategy. Attack the provinces that will be of most benefit.
Third, don't give up. Some guilds have a fast start but fade just as quickly.
Fourth, use your resources wisely. Achieve only what is comfortable to achieve. (There's always next season.)
would be interesting how you define "performance" ;)
beyond that: if i feel to have any need of instructions about strategy or how to use my ressources i will ask...

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
"Their performance has been equal to your guild's performance"
This is not yet the case, tonight my GB is:
sMp5AuzbZ_0P9vPjuFO_9pjBuxTpgAsI7Iz64nO3xluL-ysPmxBZdXL_cm3iDaX7FsaYNw2P7JQY7rgUy-_MRAHl17ZHl0nUCzch40jymriAvnDf234ApN8kCpPzZJLUNadfyCErfGXSwOyLwnD13RlFzCN5mA0tZeTJ6Ic-KcYmoFmkcF28YavSOgeC2DWoLrpdWpd651-wSRSNQKi6zLHal7Of_sjHjAruk6-jphe11FgBlM6tjtky7mjNg5i8sFfHu3rwzeYIjFK1mtH0h6U8-ciKTmETJ8vMrV79G4tbEcNCuCjvSHsQT3Pg1NeEVIrGfBMKRrth7rugu6YGPabout-zTK4pxSEdpMECEn_gMwrc3c01qFgRW-g-k6wQsLD-uLgK3NUUaAOSSFvS_CbCHuMyf2WxTXDvwMGn-xmEstZgXbG8lvzLascscVmvxaJU-Eyqi8K8Ntz4p7P0f7WmCBLVPTRvYV7HMmxoc7KpiuLe_VmQcnV8OFYwZTkBiPHmS-f6gczPcpPB-bSAOcRr0zOxyKWgQxf76Y8895-iRjKdVvkuJyPqw8iID510kXA_zZ3t3akq4G6y1dNryj2NKy2QYxV4tVlVDqoz0vSVfmAW9hi3j-nuIZG0MFcf2AVr4O8Ixo3D5Kashwrx92BK94b0fgFwncM4aFdYA6U523q0hmrY9UOBD9tA-G0axXnjDdsrUJ8FM29vgZSYQ4KByCafJj4Sm4XU2iK1sGzTqbM=w1000-h735-no

DeletedUser10047

"Their performance has been equal to your guild's performance"
This is not yet the case, tonight my GB is:
Yup, and that will always be the case when guilds change their performance. A guild that used to have 10 participating members that now has 15 participating members is going to take 1st place easily until they reach guilds that have the same level of performance that they now have. As there is no way to predict what a guild's performance is going to be in a future season, mis-matches will always occur because a lot of guilds are not static.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
Yup, and that will always be the case when guilds change their performance. A guild that used to have 10 participating members that now has 15 participating members is going to take 1st place easily until they reach guilds that have the same level of performance that they now have. As there is no way to predict what a guild's performance is going to be in a future season, mis-matches will always occur because a lot of guilds are not static.
This case seems to be due to a single player who joined the guild.
He has his military GB at level 100 (zeux, castel and aachen) + terracota and orangery at 80 and fight without limit.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Just to clarify:
The fragments are coming in addition to what has been there before!
The chance to get a reward has been doubled, and 50% of the time it's now a fragment. So the output of FP, diamonds etc. stayed roughly the same as in the previous season.
I really like that, this way, the Guild members who are most active in the Battleground will get more rewards than the less active.
Also the 50% more rewards really make a diff, before there was to few rewards,now it feels ok :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser6015

Just to clarify:
The fragments are coming in addition to what has been there before!
The chance to get a reward has been doubled, and 50% of the time it's now a fragment. So the output of FP, diamonds etc. stayed roughly the same as in the previous season.

why are the fragments inclued in the individual award if in the ad that came out in my main world makes no reference to it ????

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
This case seems to be due to a single player who joined the guild.
He has his military GB at level 100 (zeux, castel and aachen) + terracota and orangery at 80 and fight without limit.

What era is he out of interest? (There's a possibility he actually negotiates without an apparent limit yet anyways as he depletes his goods stock, but I'm curious if there is a situation where what you list is enough to fight without limit; my impression is that you'd still get cutoff pretty early).

DeletedUser10047

why are the fragments inclued in the individual award if in the ad that came out in my main world makes no reference to it ????
In the announcement on at least two servers, it includes the following text under the Rewards section:
There's a chance to obtain Forge Points, units, attacker boosts, goods, diamonds and fragments for the Statue of Honor after each fight or negotiation.
What does your server's announcement say?

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
What era is he out of interest? (There's a possibility he actually negotiates without an apparent limit yet anyways as he depletes his goods stock, but I'm curious if there is a situation where what you list is enough to fight without limit; my impression is that you'd still get cutoff pretty early).
The maximum defense bonus is 1750/1750% (100 points of attrition).
I think the biggest attacking bonuses win against that. (SAM and can be other eras)

When the victory points go up 1 by 1, it's fighting.

DeletedUser10309

There is a bug when you are in a negotiation and the sector is taken before finishing. You are booted to the main screen and need to login again. Then asked repeatedly if u want to resume a negotiation that is no longer available.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
The maximum defense bonus is 1750/1750% (100 points of attrition).
I think the biggest attacking bonuses win against that. (SAM and can be other eras)

When the victory points go up 1 by 1, it's fighting.

Interesting. My speculation was that you'd need to hit a much higher defensive attack bonus than is currently possible for the general case (i.e. l100 x 4 = 15+30*3+45*4 = 285; pretty much paper to a 1750 defending army; and while you might be able to get your attack-only bonus high enough to do ok damage, without specific constraints giving you extra turns to fire without getting hit (like say using hover tanks against CE, or specific easy to beat armies in other ages), you'd be in tough.

Uzii

Farmer
Thanks a lot for information about VP, now its clear for me.. I hope that next time we will have better luck... :-D