• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

conqueror9

Regent
do not worry about ranking of battleground....it is not important at all
even you rank last, u still get a handsome amount of fragment and guild-power
what you need is ...
complete a minimum of sector ( u can lost and re-gain ) proofing u does playing battleground
it does not matter ....how many player inside your guild
there is always 3 sector next to your HQ, it is your playground
this 3 sector cannot be blocked by other guild
it can be capture by other guild
but u can always capture it whenever server time reset where u have 0 attack penalty
other guild who capture those sector is suffering a lot of effort, wasting their "attack"

more.... u can hunt hundred of items, like diamond, fp, soldier, goods

there is no need to fight with other guild to climb up ranking
MIMIMUM sector is enough

housemouse

Squire
I do not think it's good that when attacked, you can not defend yourself?
Who actually gets the points and benefits from the buildings if they were conquered another guild?
Does it make sense to delete this as well as the sector is in siege?
Edit:
That it goes live, I find way too early.
This will cost many guilds a harsh loss of members.

Last edited:

DeletedUser9523

There is a bug when you are in a negotiation and the sector is taken before finishing. You are booted to the main screen and need to login again. Then asked repeatedly if u want to resume a negotiation that is no longer available.

Thank you for pointing it out. I will forward it to our QA guys to investigate the issue further. :)

I do not think it's good that when attacked, you can not defend yourself?

Actually, there is a possibility to defend yourself. ;)

If an enemy guild starts to lay claim on one of your provinces, you will have to take their adjacent provinces before they get to finish their conquest.
If you manage to cut off this connection, all their progress on your province is lost.
It's bit of a race: who gets to conquer the other one's province first!

Who actually gets the points and benefits from the buildings if they were conquered another guild?

If an enemy takes over a province, they have a chance to keep the buildings. If they are kept, the new owners will benefit from them.

Does it make sense to delete this as well as the sector is in siege?

If you see an enemy is about to take over a province of yours, it might be feasible to delete all buildings to leave them with scorched earth. ;)
But I would say it depends. If you are certain that your guild will reclaim the province soon, you may want to hope to get the buildings back along with the province.

housemouse

Squire
Actually, there is a possibility to defend yourself. ;)

If an enemy guild starts to lay claim on one of your provinces, you will have to take their adjacent provinces before they get to finish their conquest.
If you manage to cut off this connection, all their progress on your province is lost.
It's bit of a race: who gets to conquer the other one's province first!

Yes, this is only possible if you have an adjacent sector. Otherwise, you just look powerless to:
Not nice :-(

If you see an enemy is about to take over a province of yours, it might be feasible to delete all buildings to leave them with scorched earth. ;)
But I would say it depends. If you are certain that your guild will reclaim the province soon, you may want to hope to get the buildings back along with the province.

Thank you, very informative.

housemouse

Squire
You could do it so that you can wipe out siege attacks by counter attacks or this top up, so that it is really hard for the opponent to get the sector.
Either he conquers it or gives up the siege.
To be honest, I still find it immature and not exciting as it is now and I'm sad that it's live already.

qaccy

Emperor
You could do it so that you can wipe out siege attacks by counter attacks or this top up, so that it is really hard for the opponent to get the sector.
Either he conquers it or gives up the siege.
To be honest, I still find it immature and not exciting as it is now and I'm sad that it's live already.

It's been said already that Battlegrounds are intended to focus on offense/attacking. Defensive options are intentionally limited with this design in mind. It's not intended to be like GvG where you can directly defend sectors you already control, and instead have to resort to 'cutting off' any attackers by removing any adjacent sectors they may have.

1BFA

Viceroy
Is the prestige (For guild ranking) given out the guild everyday or only when the tournament ends?

DeletedUser10047

Is the prestige (For guild ranking) given out the guild everyday or only when the tournament ends?
Prestige is given at the end of the season and is for two weeks (until the end of the following season). The amount of prestige is based on the guild's MMR after adjustments for placement.

DeletedUser9859

there is one clic on guild batleground league then on member activity

That just tells us who did how much and not who did actions on which specific sector. How are guild leaders actually expected to lead and direct the guild if we have no way of knowing who is actually doing what they asked of us?

DeletedUser9912

I got interesting question from my live world guildmate. Does those negotiations ask for special goods also (AF and OF 6th goods) or will it be just usual goods? I tried to search information about this, but didn´t find anything.

Emm55

Merchant
Can anyone point me toward info on what happens if a province gets cut off from it's headquarters? I can't come up w good search terms for this. Thanks!

DeletedUser10047

Can anyone point me toward info on what happens if a province gets cut off from it's headquarters? I can't come up w good search terms for this. Thanks!
Nothing happens if a province gets cut off from its headquarters.

If a guild is attacking a province and loses all provinces that are adjacent to the attacked province, then the attack is cancelled (but that's a different issue from what you asked.)

DeletedUser9396

Is it true that when GBG comes to the live servers, islands will only be composed of guilds from that server? I do understand that there is a real concern that guilds from older and more established worlds will have many more resources than those from newer worlds.

However guilds of the same color-rank could be matched across worlds by resources. So matching not only number of players, but comparing guild treasuries and even stats of their players, if that is also a concern. It is possible that way at least to diversify somewhat the island compositions, so that one does not find the same strangled dynamic in the live servers that has occurred here in beta, where after so many weeks we still have exactly one diamond and barely three platinums, all of whom have to be recruited to the same diamond island.

1BFA

Viceroy
Is it true that when GBG comes to the live servers, islands will only be composed of guilds from that server? I do understand that there is a real concern that guilds from older and more established worlds will have many more resources than those from newer worlds.

However guilds of the same color-rank could be matched across worlds by resources. So matching not only number of players, but comparing guild treasuries and even stats of their players, if that is also a concern. It is possible that way at least to diversify somewhat the island compositions, so that one does not find the same strangled dynamic in the live servers that has occurred here in beta, where after so many weeks we still have exactly one diamond and barely three platinums, all of whom have to be recruited to the same diamond island.

Designers said during intro of GBG it is very complex to do cross world.

DeletedUser9396

Designers said during intro of GBG it is very complex to do cross world.
Well, that's why I think it behooves us to think of ways to help make it possible. As much as I like GBG itself, I think the single-world aspect of it is the worst part of the Beta experience. There are three platinum guilds. How many platinum islands? None. Because these all have to be recruited to the lone diamond island.

If we help the devs crack the multiverse-GBG nut, then that kind of outcome won't take months upon months to resolve... What are we, 1 and 1/2 months into GBG already? One diamond island and zero platinum? And the best we can hope for is that next round there will be one diamond and one platinum, maybe?