• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

SergeB1

Squire
Okay, the second Battle started.
The first Battle for me all guilds on battlefield was similar from 1 to 3 guild members. The new one - 2 guilds with 10-11 members and the rest 1-2 members.
Shouldn’t all guilds on the battlefield be at the same conditions?
It’s absolutely impossible to compete by guild with 1-3 members with guild of 10+ members.

Last edited:

derdelyi beta

Merchant
It’s absolutely impossible to compete by guild with 1-3 members with guild of 10+ members.

Actually it's not impossible and it could be a fair match making. Think about GE, where the guilds are matched based only on their size. You can see many GEs where all participant Guilds have 75+ member but the first 3-5 Guilds have 100%++ (almost all members are active) result and the last 3-5 Guilds have maximum 1-2% result (almost all members are inactive).

So, in your example if the 10+ member Guild has only 1-2 active players, then it could be a fair match with a 1-2 member Guild where all players are active GBG players.
Of course if more players of the 10+ member Guild get active in 1-2 GBG rounds then they will ranking up into a higher league and they will not be matched any more with 1-2 member Guilds.

kaymedic

Marquis
So we could do 300 fights, have 3 sectors, and have less points then one of our rivals taking one sector?

Take one sector heading into the center and then the following one. Not the 3 around your starting position. This next sector should yield much more than you first 3.

I also checked for our current BG. No guild has 3 adjecent sectors worth less than one sector from another guild. Maybe every BG is different, but normally there should always be at least one valuable first sector.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10057

after we took a sector the information about the battlepoints that the other guild had in that sector was cut to half, any reason?

DeletedUser10057

ok tks i thought that after we conquer a sector the other guilds lost everthing, and that was only a informacion how it was won

DeletedUser10308

I am excited about the release of Guild Battlegrounds on my home server. The only things I've noticed that aren't displayed anywhere and need to be are each members' individual performance and also how much guild prestige you will/have earned. There is nowhere that explains how that is calculated. When you click on the rewards it only displays guild power and fragments

Take one sector heading into the center and then the following one. Not the 3 around your starting position. This next sector should yield much more than you first 3.

I also checked for our current BG. No guild has 3 adjecent sectors worth less than one sector from another guild. Maybe every BG is different, but normally there should always be at least one valuable first sector.

When we took the one heading in the centre, we got 49 points. One of our rivals got 80 points for theirs.

kaymedic

Marquis
When we took the one heading in the centre, we got 49 points. One of our rivals got 80 points for theirs.

It is a little bit random but then your next sector should get you more points than their next one. Maybe you are really unlucky and every BG is different a little bit. Where did you started and whats the name of your first sector?

It is a little bit random but then your next sector should get you more points than their next one. Maybe you are really unlucky and every BG is different a little bit. Where did you started and whats the name of your first sector?

The next one for us on the way to the middle was 72 points. Theirs was 80 again. We started NW on the map

DeletedUser10039

ok tks i thought that after we conquer a sector the other guilds lost everthing, and that was only a informacion how it was won

If you take a sector someone else is fighting over and they still own an adjacent sector they loose 50% points (rounded up).
If you take a sector and they have NO OTHER adjacent sector they loose ALL points.

Fenix

Viceroy
One suggestion. Make the negotiation goods be from the attractant's era only. I am completely dry (and spend diamonds in this is a bit too much).

A better solution would be the negotiation goods to be the goods that the player has above a minimum value (let's say he as less then 25 and that good would not be used as an option).

Goods.jpg

Last edited:

SergeB1

Squire
Actually it's not impossible and it could be a fair match making. Think about GE, where the guilds are matched based only on their size. You can see many GEs where all participant Guilds have 75+ member but the first 3-5 Guilds have 100%++ (almost all members are active) result and the last 3-5 Guilds have maximum 1-2% result (almost all members are inactive).

So, in your example if the 10+ member Guild has only 1-2 active players, then it could be a fair match with a 1-2 member Guild where all players are active GBG players.
Of course if more players of the 10+ member Guild get active in 1-2 GBG rounds then they will ranking up into a higher league and they will not be matched any more with 1-2 member Guilds.
Disagree, even on GvG one player could do nothing with guild with 3-5 players on timer of course.
On Battlefield guilds should be matching like in GE - by similar sizes.