• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Great Buildings Level Up Window

DeletedUser5641

It is not wrong. At least there are some population conditions that make this true.
Could you elaborate?
As i said in my previous post, the threshold to get the "have less than 42" is 1000 population. if you have less, the quest doesn't appear.
It is not connected with the "have more than 20000". i don't know if there is also a threshold to get this quest, but i guess this is the case. nevertheless, if you have more than 20000, the quest doesn't appear.
these quests are like the army recurring quests, where you have to have 4(?) of 2 types of troops.

DeletedUser5429

Ok, I understand.
When you have the quest for less then 42 population, you get the quest for more than 20 000, but the reverse is not true.

DeletedUser7969

Thank you for implementing this new feature so quick. Amazing job

Edit: Amy Steele - 2017-08-02 - removed inappropriate language

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8277

I joined beta after this was implemented and have had the new window since I signed up. I've been using the new window here and the old window on live for a few months now to give this one an equal shot and even after months of use and trying to get used to it, this new one is inferior.

1) I don't know if it's a bug but each FP I add has a delay. The old one can have a delay as well, but it isn't as long. Old one I can -click click click click- new one is -click -wait-cllick-wait-click-wait-

2) The old one, while it may not look as snazzy is more user friendly. I've given it a few months to try to get used to it but the old one was self explanatory, this one requires more reading instructions and the information needs to be searched around for instead of in your face.

The only way I could see this new one cutting down time is when adding in bulk, instead of hitting the + then 10 FP you can just hit the 10 FP over and over again, so for a percentage of large transactions it may go faster for the rest of the time/people it will be longer.

I'm assuming this review is moot being as how they have not released this on live yet I'm assuming it's because they realize it's a downgrade from the old and are looking to improve it before it's release. I imagine/hope we will be seeing the new quest overview on live and incidents before we see this. While incidents and quest overview needed some tweeking to make it better they were fixable tweeking, I really don't see a way for them to salvage this one and call it an upgrade.

DeletedUser8391

we cant see pf given on previous levels now !!! that is so stupid ! it is mandatory to know who give pf on first level.
every leader of a guild need this information on his members !!! you cant retreive this mos important information !

DeletedUser8204

we cant see pf given on previous levels now !!! that is so stupid ! it is mandatory to know who give pf on first level.
every leader of a guild need this information on his members !!! you cant retreive this mos important information !

Not sure what you mean by that, at the bottom of the screen, just above the close and blueprints buttons, is a level indicator with buttons to navigate the levels of contribution.

DeletedUser7107

Is there to be no improvement made on this? This new interface is agonizingly slow, kind of like watching paint dry

RedRed

Viceroy
Don't remember if this was mentioned before... when you open the contribution window of a player that isn't friend/neighbor/guildmate, buttons aren't greyed (disabled) like in the old window, this is really annoying when you open GB contributions from the global chat because you have to spend a FP and close the error message popup instead of leaving immediatly...

DeletedUser7529

Is there any chance for adding more buttons for new GB level up window? Most wanted are:
- add 5 FP - those are used by many guilds on GB chains (currently game wastes 3x 2 FP packages and you are left with 1 on bar, not really what you wanted to do)
- add 50 FP
- when FP bar is empty change `add X from bar` button to `buy 1 FP for Y coins`. Currently its really annoying if you want to add just 1 FP without opening package - you have to close window, open FP bar, buy 1 FP, open level up window again, click add 1 fp.

DeletedUser7529

and nothing has changed, what are our feedback ?

100% support for adding 5 FP button, as commonly used in guild's GB chain threads got trashed. Seems it doesnt matter what players want. They need some hate from players on live servers.

DeletedUser7790

PUT 5 FP BUTTON AS AN OPTION I DO NOT WANT TO SPEND 2FP'S PACK INSTEAD OF 5FP'S PACK, I DONT WANT TO OPEN EACH 5 FP PACK BEFORE USING IT, I WIN LOTS OF 5 FP PACKS AS A REWARD FOR RECURRING QUESTS, HIRE PROGRAMMERS WHO PLAY THE GAME FOR GOD'S SAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cardena

Squire
Beside some slight changes in the layout, I do not think, the window has changed at all since it was introduced here, at least there was no change to the functionality in how to spend the FP. And this "no change" was despite all the feedback here, demanding at least a 5 FP button from the beginning, so we have some control over which FP- package will be used. But no, all was ignored. The window was introduced on the live servers without change. Why the long time of testing if there is no disposition to make changes after the introduction on beta? Looks like giving feedback here is almost a void task.

DeletedUser7265

Ok, what is very annoying is following: I have to spend 5 FP, or 15, or 25, or 1855. So I spend 1 by 1. Every time a 2-FP-package is opened. So after spending 5 FP, I have 1 FP in my bar. BUT I HAVE 5-FP-packages! So it's double crap - I lose my 2-FP packages to be able to get fewer FP in one step and I have to spend more FP than I wanted!
Next is: If I want to spend 10 FP, I used a 10-FP-package, earlier. Now, the system does that too, but ONLY if you have 0 FP in bar. If you have 1 FP for example, System takes 1 FP from bar and one 5-FP-package and two 2-FP packages. That's bad.
There were several good ideas here, practically no one was used. Sad.

Also: When you develop a new window, where you can spend FP-packs easily, why don't you let us buy FPs by coins easily??

DeletedUser7529

Changing button 'put all FP from bar' when bar is empty to 'buy 1 FP for x coins' was also suggested multiple times and ignored as well. Who cares about players feedback.

DeletedUser7265

Easiest version: Three free fields: One for FP from bar - maxed out with max at bar. One for inventory-FP (away with this unnecessary packs), maxed out at soem value, Inno finds good, e.g. 50 or 100 or worst case 10. One for coins, maxed out at coin-limit or max 50 or 100 or even 10.