• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2019 - Closing Thoughts

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Gindi4711

Steward
From an economic standpoint players that dont buy diamonds only have the purpose to invite other players and to make those that do pay large amounts of diamonds feel more special.

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
So, in fact the engaged players are being framed whereas the lame ones get a reward.

I logged in every single day, several times a day, and I worked for those bloody upgrades. I used supplies, coin, and goods to complete those quests! I didn't use diamonds except in tight spots. I finished the bloody event and still didn't get the last upgrade I needed, and you're calling me lame? You can tuck that right where the sun doesn't shine, buddy.

DeletedUser9799

the event award was a good thought (Colossus), but I think the cost of the bowls to cross the line is a bit too much.
you should reduce the spending balls for/until the touchdown.
Althought most players finished the event ,calculating the balls weren't enough to get all the way for 10th level.
players like to play the game but is good to get rewarded with nice & complete awards.
reducing a bit the cost of the balls spending for the touchdown will give the players more chances to finish the event and completing all 9 upgrades.
I thank you for the time taken to read my opinion.

DeletedUser8351

Thank you for these 2 additional improvements, so I put the colossus on my city and I am delighted to be able to do it on the direct server

DeletedUser

Now it's look nice at lvl 10 :p
leXXLHM.jpg

DeletedUser9411

It is a game , but at the end I tried to stay in the bronce league. I spend dias, but finally it was not enough to keep this position. I was disappointed to give my all my efford and loose by this game. I apply to InnoGames to change something at the endgame the last 24 hours.

agramer66

Steward
It seems that whatever they do there are a lot of unhappy players...
"I didn't make the event, cause I thought that I won't get it anyhow.." (and whose fault is it?)
"I spent some (free) diamonds, give them back.." (if you buy two loafs of bread, but only eat one, do you also want a refund for the second one as you didn't need it?)

Thank you Inno, it is a very nice gesture, Colossus Level 9 was also good, but it looks much nicer without scaffolding.

conqueror9

Regent
I need to buy "more ball" twice with max diamond (around 4000 diamond is used) in order to bring my colossus up to level 10
giving me "2 colossus upgrade" is meaningless to me, I cannot use it as Colossus cannot be upgrade level 12
I would rather to say
Inno get back those "2 useless colossus upgrade" and return 4000 diamond to me
Inno can check if
Player has Colossus at level 10, with 2 "useless Colossus upgrade" in his/her inventory
take the 2 "useless Colossus upgrade" back and return 4000 diamond
then it is better
it also mean
if player has 1 useless Colossus upgrade, Inno take it back and return 2000 diamond
if player has 2 useless Colossus upgrade, Inno take it back and return 4000 diamond

my case is worse of all
I have 3 useless Colossus upgrade.... 2 from Inno due the current problem

Thunderbummy

Marquis
Thank you Inno, a very welcome addition. Just one smallish issue. I am one of those that spent diamonds to get to Silver and be absolutely sure that I could complete level 10. I have now ended up with 4 spare upgrade kits in my inventory. Is there any way that a new colossus base building can be made available so that they don't go to waste.

DeletedUser9608

Thank you for the upgrades! Now I have a completed Colossus :)

jtrucker

Baronet
Well mister HindSight, aren't you the lucky one....

Please tell me, should i finish something that's useless, to increase my stock? Why should i finish the last task, when i cannot get what i want? In hopes that someone sits down and feels sorry for me? Are Inno know for changing their mind on the main prize? I am STILL missing 2 upgrades for my Tholos, even though i finished THAT event...

Well why would i not use my last footballs. On the second to last day the Daily prize was Watchfire, got 52 in stock, on the last day, it was Rouge Hideout Shrink kit, got 2 in stock, so the only reason i didn't shoot the footballs, was the lacking interesting prizes...

So i didn't quit Fink, i selected to not waste any more time on a, up until yesterday when they announced the changes, very pointless event....
And Fink, before assuming stuff, please be sure YOU are actually right on your assumption, i didn't quit the event because i am a quitter, i didn't finish it because i saw no point WHATSOEVER to add useless stuff to my stock....

YES, you should have finished the event and that's that. Not for adding useless (nor useful) stuff to your inventory, you have live server for such decisions. You should finish it because it is testing server and you should test the event till the very end. No matter what you THOUGHT will/will not happen, what you thought you will/will not achieve or get as reward. But for testing purposes. Plain and simple. If you do not like it, don't play on testing server. You signed up to be testing and you are being paid for it (those free diamonds for each event). If you are not willing to test the events to the end, you should quit beta or at least stop crying that you didn't finish it because you THOUGHT of XYZ.

You of course, might not like some of the events and you might choose not to participate in them or you might choose not to finish them. Then enjoy the free diamonds and don'r complain about YOUR OWN CHOICE (or did anyone force you not to finish?)

Well mister HindSight, aren't you the lucky one....
. Except, now i got 8 upgrades for the Colossus and the base Colossus building in stock in stead of 6, and the fantastic knowledge, that if i had wasted only 5 more minutes i would have been happy with this final balancing. But i DIDN'T and Hindsight is worthless,

Nope... That sentence should read: If I had done what I was supposed to do and what I have been paid to do for 5 more minutes, then ....
You've made your choice (like many others I assume...). Live with it.

DeletedUser9537

It's a nice gesture, BUT... it's also unfair to the players who paid a thousand diamonds to make sure they've got all the upgrades!

How So? I am honestly just curious. This is a BETA Server... Why would anyone pay diamonds to play an unfinished product? They should be saved to play the finished product on the main game server.

Otherwise, that is like paying to test drive a car you "might" buy or paying for those food samples they "give away" at the grocery store.

I suppose you could (free will and all) but why you would still baffle's me...