• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2019 - Closing Thoughts

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser8893

Thank you for taking feedback into account!
For those who have made the choice to use a few Diams to stay in bronze league, could you give them a choice, a kit or 1000 Diams?

knycknac

Farmer
This is Beta we test things for live server -- do you spend money if so then play on live server not here
WE receive free diamonds with every event to use on the event if we elect to
I do understand the frustration but that part of Beta

The ONLY criticism i would make about Beta server would be that it would be nice to receive a list of what the daily prozes are in advance so we can set our stall of when we want to use the event feature as this is what we can do on live servers

DeletedUser8364

It would have been nice it there was a chance of a touchdown pass instead of getting tackled every time. Even a 1% chance would make it more interesting to throw the football.

dolphin

Marquis
WE receive free diamonds with every event to use on the event if we elect to
A better solution would be to have awarded 2000 "free" diamonds and sell the upgrades for 1000 "free" diamonds.

Finally diamonds may be free but my time is not "free"!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser1418

I hope that some diamonds will be credited back, as I've spend 2100 to get it complete without knowing that everyone will receive gratis upgrades. I'd gladly want to swap the 2 upgrades for 2 of Tholos or Pillar to upgrade the prior Football event buildings.

I like this:
It would have been nice it there was a chance of a touchdown pass instead of getting tackled every time. Even a 1% chance would make it more interesting to throw the football.
This is in the real game also possible. Seen many touchdowns of 30+ yards...

DeletedUser9796

Please leave any final feedback on the event here.
You can find the announcement here.
Awesome, thank you all for listening, and giving us the opportunity to be heard. I appreciate the changes, and the final upgraded I needed to complete my Collsus, Finally I have lit the torch : ) And for those naysayers, I did not spend any dimes on this event, finished all quests, and made level 9.. and Bronze. With the new change to the amateur league there shouldn't be any reason other then not completing the event that we shouldn't be able to complete the Collosus. TY Zarok, and the INNO devs… Now I can look forward to playing the event on live server

DeletedUser9410

A better solution would be to have awarded 2000 "free" diamonds and sell the upgrades for 1000 "free" diamonds.

Finally diamonds may be free but my time is not "free"!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet you give it freely ??? :rolleyes:
No one is forced to play or test the beta server, we should know that there will be times we will have issues and not get everything.
That's part of testing something.
Inno could quite easily not bothered to even give us these upgrades, they were just being accommodating to us.

I feel we are free to moan and complain, or make suggestions when an event doesnt work correctly. That's why we are here.
But once the event is done, as long as they take note and fix the event for the live servers thats job done.:)
If they deem it fit to give us anything extra as way of thanks after the event, any reasonable person could say thanks and move on to the next one.

Yes some people do buy diamonds, something i dont understand, its like volunteering to test a car thats in development then spending money on it to make it faster or better looking than the next persons test car and finding it doesnt work properly then they lose their "investment" and complain.

OR QUIT PLAYING BETA is also an option.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1418

I realy feel that this chit-chat about this being a test server nonsense should be discussed somewhere else than in this feedback about 2 free upgrades of the past event.

DeletedUser8277

Thank you again for the upgrades. I think I was less happy about the increased stats than I was about getting the scaffolding removed. It doesn't make much logical sense but every time I saw it it just made me think of a GB in sticks, something uncompleted towering over everything else.

DeletedUser5324

Good idea in general; but how it ist realized again shows the incapability of the designers :(((
All those who during the event were short before reaching bronze league and did finally spend diamonds to reach it have spent them for nothing.
So, in fact the engaged players are being framed whereas the lame ones get a reward.
Inno may be assured that this will hugely influence my motivation to buy any diamonds in the future, and not only mine
A better way would have been to provide eg. 2000 diamonds and offer the upgrades for 1000

DeletedUser9797

Thank you so much for your attention to players of FoE. As for me, I had to buy bowls for diamonds (a huge package) fpr completing Colossus and because of it I couldn't buy Sundial Spire which was able not long ago. So now I have 2 upgrades of Colossus which I had already completed but unfortunately I left without Sundial Spire lol This is the only thing which makes me upset. But if once Sundial Spire is available for diamonds again it will make me much more happy :)

DeletedUser9410

So, in fact the engaged players are being framed whereas the lame ones get a reward

Are you really saying that players who spend and or buy diamonds are important and those who dont are unimportant ?:mad:
You do realize you just insulted a very large proportion of the players here ? :mad: