• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2019 - Closing Thoughts

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Thunderdome

Emperor
"The choices we make, we will have to live with down the line..."

That's what I go by each day. If I spend for diamonds (in which I had done without any regrets) then it's on me in doing so. However, I am not going to ask for a refund on something I did on my own.

Now, I just read down the line that someone said they didn't spend the rest of their footballs because of the prizes they yield... well, so what? At least go for other things that might be of use (like forge points or missing blueprints). There were days I didn't play because the top prize was close to useless (or that I had many of). However, on the last day (and hour), I used up all my footballs to get what's left (the other stuff, there's the discard/delete button if you do not want it in your inventory). I liked beta because not of the free diamonds (they do help when it comes to expansions and/or advancements) it gives but because it gives me insight on what to expect when it hits to live servers (on my sole world on the US server) so I can save on the day I really want to play on (while collecting and completing the quests).

I am going to take up Inno on their challenge that one can have a level 10 colossus without spending diamonds. So wish me well.

DeletedUser9537

Well mister HindSight, aren't you the lucky one...

I'm just curious... Why are you playing on the Beta Server? You are actually lucky INNO doesn't make their beta testers "Apply" for the privilege like so many other developers do.

Another question for you? If you were playing on the Beta Server and an incorrect command in the code caused your video card driver to brain fart and freeze up your system. Whose fault do you think that is?

If you say INNO then you REALLY should not be doing "BETA" anything...

DeletedUser4285

Good thing they added a colossus upgrade in amateur league.

Thunderdome

Emperor
I was actually thinking I'd ask "Ahab"... Though I guess it really does matter "Which" Willy you were inquiring about? :confused:
So true, mate. Me and Facebook posts these days when people share the strangest and yet bizarre things that had me go "huh?" (as I never knew that would happen). :oops:

DeletedUser9746

It's a nice gesture, BUT... it's also unfair to the players who paid a thousand diamonds to make sure they've got all the upgrades!

DeletedUser9768

Zarok I'm happy with the way y'all handled this, now I have my finished building. I really hope that our feedback on beta help you guys balance the event so on the live servers the players who finish every quest and collect everyday will be able to get 1 fully upgraded building.

DeletedUser8887

This is a very nice more. Thanks. I wish I hadn't spent 4,000 diamonds to finish the event and get the Colossus. lol

It would have been *MUCH* better for everyon if Inno had credited some diamonds (maybe 2k) to everyone and offered the kits for sale at the same time for diamonds (maybe 1k each?). That would have helped the players that paid diamonds to get enough kits and the players that missed the last kits.

As it is now, players that payed diamonds during the events are the losers of this whole nightmare event. NICELY DONE ....

gavilan

Farmer
But for those who have completed the colossus that make us upgrades ??? you should compensate them at least with diamonds;)