• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2018

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

SergeB1

Squire
Today I’ve argued with my guild-mates on live server that Winners plaza gives from 4 to 6% ... decided to check on beta...
right on time, I haven’t started event on live and now defenetly will do it occasionally, because for me the only good reward was Winners plaza, but not with 4% in OF - it’s senseless.
And INNO’s explanation that it is because too many plazas won ridiculously stupid.

DeletedUser

because too many plazas won

Actually that is not what we said. We said that the availability of the plaza was increased for the live servers. So as there will be more opportunity to win it on the live servers than there was here on Beta, the plaza was also rebalanced.

DeletedUser8150

Actually that is not what we said. We said that the availability of the plaza was increased for the live servers. So as there will be more opportunity to win it on the live servers than there was here on Beta, the plaza was also rebalanced.

The trouble with that argument is that better chance of winning a worse prize is not obviously a good trade off -v- a lower chance of winning a better prize. 4% @ 3x3 is hard to see as being anything but a very marginal building.

DeletedUser7239

Here comes my first rant of the year :D
Being following this event from beta server to live server and here it is:
I do not know if management thinks all players are idiots, but i start to think that they do.
First 10% of winning something is simply plain stupid and retard, especially when you deal with real hard earn money. Spending money to win a victory tower..well i can think of a good place to stick it.
Second, this event introduced something far way more beyond greedy, because only one or two cooler offer the good buildings, meaning spending more and more diamonds just to cycle coolers.
Third, again with the rebalancing sh1t? at least this time it was changed before it went live, still bad for the ones thet spent real money on beta server(did not you learn your lesson after the crystal villas and rail gun fiasco? i did).
3x3 building with 4% att, i think there are farts way more strong then that.
The only good building that worth anything requires 7 levels, that guess what...use more diamonds, lovely
Now some mandatory reading for all.
Psychology of freemium games,Ethics of freemium games.
Ps: i heard rumors of players speding 4000 and getting nothing, life is wonderful :D

DeletedUser730

There goes that stupid Inno way of thinking. "Let's give them more chances to win a (now) useless building". How did you think that increasing the chances of us getting a Winner's Plaza would make up for severely nerfing it? We are struggling with space as it is.

Seriously thinking about giving up the game for good, because this is becoming simply "unverschämt" (tell that to the german product designers).

DeletedUser7239

There goes that stupid Inno way of thinking. "Let's give them more chances to win a (now) useless building". How did you think that increasing the chances of us getting a Winner's Plaza would make up for severely nerfing it? We are struggling with space as it is.

Seriously thinking about giving up the game for good, because this is becoming simply "unverschämt" (tell that to the german product designers).
Yeah one more :D
stimme mit Ihnen xD

clebert

Merchant
The only challenges I have with things like 30 x 4-hour productions is overcoming the boring tedium of it and convincing myself that playing Forge of Empires is worthwhile, even though what I really want is a game of strategy, not a task of repetition. Sometimes I think I might as well go work on a production line in a factory rather than be pushed into more repetitive nonsense that damages any strategy .. and not even be paid for it,
Well game over, looks like our critics worked on the live servers ,FoE change many quests making them more
reasonable. Except getting color guard and drummer on Oceanic 5 and almost impossible get level 7 on Pillar,was
not that bad. I would like thank you Zarok Dai, once i asked her to be our voice, she did, good job,thanks !.

DeletedUser

This is where I got after "comment here" link in archeology event :) Please, fix it :)