• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2018

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Thunderbummy

Marquis
The announcement shows a league table graphic
fall18_league.png

It appears that Tholos upgrades will be awarded for silver & Gold. Is this correct or should it show flourmill?

DeletedUser

Yes, that is the old image. It will be replaced soon, I'm sure. :)

DeletedUser9123

I'd rather have the Cider mill from last year - better production- this is just a rehash of summer and the special building looks pathetic

DeletedUser

Yes, that is the old image. It will be replaced soon, I'm sure. :)
Ingame the league image shows a "Mill of Fall Upgrade Kit", but also "Whishing Well Shink Kits". Shouldn't that be the new "Rogue Hideout Shrink Kits?"

DeletedUser1418

I would be very happy if Tholos upgrades are offered during the event. I bet you a lot of people are missing a number of upgrades...
Anyway, I really feel that the fully upgraded windmill is not really worth it in payout...

DeletedUser5097

Intressting redsigne and concept. I love this mills due their small size 3x3
compared to the ship how was difficult to place. Random goods finaly are
very good for this building and up to 3 fp's on 3x3 is much better then a
SoK. On top of it you get some extra stuff. Much with the ships I think
the sunflower mill will not be build by many. Sure it's down the middle
but the most chooise to get the most fp's / goodies. Without a extra
effect I think it will be hardly build. Anyways the mills on their own as
they are now are still good.
Shrink kit for rouges are not seen yet but I think many would love to
get them. I hope more shrink kits will be made or even introduced in
the DC reward for solving 7 DC's. The trade for 2 ingridents for 1
is a bit poor in my opinion. I wished I didn't fall for it. The fragments
are a bit cheap but with so many event buildings I seeing them returning
in DC with higher chances on rare event buildings.
As for the other new event buildings. Meh a new tiger den and a new
shrine of medalls reskin. The designe is nice and reminds me of the
park from Progressive era. For the fall theme very well.

Any chance we can get the apple tree hunt back? That was the best
part of the fall events.:)

DeletedUser

Rouge Den - it is very, very nice you are exploring the idea. However - who needs more than one kit to rouge hideuot? Like 2% of players? Kits to HoF would be more appretiated, I think. Not to mention TFs - 4x5 for TF still would be a huge footprint, but with 25-30 TFs would save a lot of space for next ones.

I must say it is somewhat complicated and confusing, having 5 ingredients but getting only one from quest and using three tops for "baking". Sounded interesting in theory, but practically it is weird.

And Mills - I am disapointed that Sunflower Mill is so uninteresting, because it looks best and would fit into my city perfectly. The Colorful Mill is childish :/ And bonuses are boring, same old. But - big hooray that it would be obtainable without diamonds, I really like this new trend :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1418

but why do you want Tholos upgrades
it is worse

4x4 and 4 FP compared to 3x3 and 3 FP

Well for start, the Tholos has been built and when completed to max, it offers far better rewards (cash goods etc) than the windmill for which I've to make room.

Pafton

Viceroy
The best thing of this event that I like is that whatever you cook up ends up on the buffet table, and this does make the table look tempting....

Borowski

Squire
At first glance, looks interesting!
I appreciate you have involved the dailies an incidents in the event
Rogue hideout shrinkkits - nice!
Fragments to collect - funny
Need to collect different ingredients to bake something gives also a nice little change
The mill looks quite good - but I think they are too similar in what they produce

... and right (@ncshsg) the bakery on the table is a really nice surprise :p

All in all: looks like its made with love and I'm looking forward to playing it an see how it feels like :cool:

Last edited: