• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2017

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7780

Please do something about the baskets, everytime I open one it freezes & have to refresh then have no ideal of what I got. so not opening anymore till it is fixed.

Irella

Merchant
No, it's not OK... where have gone over 900 apples from my bar? :/ I want them back, so then it would be OK!
Plus other messages where this concern is reported.

Good evening
Same ... I have already bought 2 baskets with 135 apples and not counting indicates 0/1000.
Also I could see that I had the victory tower at the opening of the 2nd basket, but the Tower is still locked by a padlock.
(↑Translation made by a translator, basic language French.↑)
Message initial en français :
Bonsoir
Idem… j’ai déjà acheté 2 paniers à 135 pommes et non compter indique 0/1000.
De plus j’ai pu voir que j’avais eu la tour de la victoire lors de l’ouverture du 2ème panier, mais la Tour est toujours verrouiller par un cadenas.

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-08-20 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added. Max size allowed is: 600x480 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1418

Welll... I already got an answer:

quote: The "reset" was a bug which has since been fixed. Your Grand Prize counter should be progressing normally now. Unfortunately, at this stage we are unable to credit the lost spent apple count but there is still time for you to get the Cider Mill upgrade (possibly more than once).

Thanks again for letting us know about this and please contact us again if you have any more problems. /end quote

So.... this means in simple words... tough luck

DeletedUser8304

Hi

A daily quest of "Solve 5 encounters in the Guild Expedition by negotiating" is unfair for those who have completed the Guild Quest and need to wait until next week when a new Guild Quest event opens. :(

Hi - An update - had a light-bulb moment and tried a new strategy overnight - I donated goods to the guild treasury to get the next level of expedition to open up and hence give me more encounters - Sadly my quest time is running out and I have no control over the outcome as I am waiting for the guild leader to unlock the next level for me. - (still think this quest is a bit unfair)

DeletedUser7239

An update :D
Just spend 135 apples x 4 times, and all i got was "one up kit".
If your trying to make players idiots by using some strange strategies, by programming, by chance, let me be the first to tell you, that this will be the first event you will see 0€ from me :D
if i had to spend that in diamonds would be close to 3150D, to get crap thanks but no thanks, but since i know you will not change anything so good luck with the profits this event ^^

podkap1970

Emperor
you get 2 Cider Mill upgrades through the questline, and you need to spend 1000 apples in the next 22 days, i think its for everyone possible, even he lost the progress from yesterday

Fairy Lily

Steward
you get 2 Cider Mill upgrades through the questline, and you need to spend 1000 apples in the next 22 days, i think its for everyone possible, even he lost the progress from yesterday

Yes you are right it is possible but it is still frustrating. I know diamonds are here to compensate us but this is still a pretty huge bug that threw us off...

DeletedUser1418

Too big of an off-set especially if you completed the first 2 parts in quests... You dont got the opportunity to harvest that amount back, as the third part of the quest are day-locked. Best for the dev is to either compensate in diamonds to buy back the lost apples, or restart the event if they cant give back the apples.

DeletedUser6645

So just like many others you lost my applejuice and support said that we would have enough time to get the 1000 apples worth cider mill upgrade blueprint.
Next bug: I won a victory tower today, the third day with the same prizes underneath the chests, and it did not unlock to buy more.

You kinda lost my trust along with my applejuice... Even if you just reset the testing

Yo devs!: You could have just given us a cider mill upgrade blueprint in order to force testing. Instead this event went live AND the daily challenges, so assignments after assignments. I understand that you keep on working on the code but comon this is exactly the same as the last fall event? No copy paste in coding possible?

Do Incidents and apple trees get in the way of each other? Or is the % :rolleyes: that we get apple trees abismal?

DeletedUser7673

me to same with victory tower unlock -- still locked when i got him .-.

DeletedUser8304

Hi

A daily quest of "Solve 5 encounters in the Guild Expedition by negotiating" is unfair for those who have completed the Guild Quest and need to wait until next week when a new Guild Quest event opens. :(

UPDATE:

'Have spent my diamonds donating lots of goods to the Guild treasury, and have requested the guild leader (by message) to open up next level of Guild expedition so I can complete new encounters. My problem is that the completion of the daily quest is totally outside my control - I have been waiting for hours now for guild leader to unlock the next level.

Untitled.gif

DeletedUser7473

I have experienced a bug in the current fall event:

I got a victory tower from the basket for 135 apples but the prize has not been opened to be able to be bought directly.
While I do not care about the victory towers if that happens when there is an interesting prize for direct purchase after finding it inside a basket that will be annoying.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I just noticed that I should report it in the bugs section.
So I also made a post there.

DeletedUser8381

UPDATE:

'Have spent my diamonds donating lots of goods to the Guild treasury, and have requested the guild leader (by message) to open up next level of Guild expedition so I can complete new encounters. My problem is that the completion of the daily quest is totally outside my control - I have been waiting for hours now for guild leader to unlock the next level.

View attachment 2526
I will reiterate my concern about any type of timed quest which hinges on how OTHER players play and not how I play. This is one example.

DeletedUser8277

UPDATE:

View attachment 2526
I believe you're mixing up your threads. This is feedback for the fall event. You're reviewing Daily Challenges https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/feedback-daily-challenges.7834/