• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Changes to The Future and Arctic Future Balancing

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Please leave any general feedback for these changes here. For more information please make sure you read the announcement at this link. For any issues you may encounter, please report them in the general Bugs Forum.

DeletedUser

:mad:I am very unhappy with this latest update. You have already lowered the bonus of monte and aachen a while ago and now this. The game becomes horrible to play down the attack of the railgun! Impressive what you are doing. To pass the map in 2 weeks to pass it in 1 month! Unpresentable this. Esoty against it! I want you to remove this update from immediatio. I've never been so discontented since monte and acheen:mad::mad::mad::(

It becomes impossible to pass the third expedition in the age of the future with units of the future. If you lower the rail defense bonus, I will not be able to pass the second stage. I have a 70% attack bonus and I would have to mount at level 50 and catch the same so I can overcome the third phase as it is now. If you change the bonus you ruin me and all of the age of the future arctic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3858

Lords of innogames are loading the game, it was difficult to do the campaign maps, the expeditions and now take and lower the attack powers, always the same instead of raising them a little lower, they want people to spend money to buy Diamonds because they have it clear, in case they do not know there are more people inactive than playing and all this is only one culprit, they have already reduced the attack power of the GE and now this, because they are left alone

Sl8yer

Regent
It still does not make sense that the Surrogate Soldier has stealth, but is a ranged unit so it does not retalliate. This will also have a big impact on GE. The Rail Gun was the main reason people could complete it.

The Behemoth does not become more powerfull with Defense: from 160 to 120. That is lowering it's defense.

Why are there no changes to the Champion?

DeletedUser7672

It becomes impossible to pass the third expedition in the age of the future with units of the future. If you lower the rail defense bonus, I will not be able to pass the second stage. I have a 70% attack bonus and I would have to mount at level 50 and catch the same so I can overcome the third phase as it is now. If you change the bonus you ruin me and all of the age of the future arctic.
Seems the attack and defense bonus purchable on the Friends Tavern will be useful :D

DeletedUser4411

I disagree with railgun's defense. It plays every second round, so it needs strong defense. Plasma has bigger defense and it plays every round. Defense bonus for railgun is too important, so I wouldn't change it. With bonus changing a disagree too. I think, if we increased bonuses against artillery, we would do better. Maybe, railgun's bonuses can be weaker, but not a lot!
And other units? I very like plasma and behemoth. Surrgate soldier and reacon ridder isn't bad. Changes of fortress, of dragon drone don't mind me.

P. S. Plasma has had bonus against drones yet and it still hasn't had "atomic split". Atomic split should ingnores reactive armor. Missile artillery from compotary era can have atomic split too.

DeletedUser3858

This is a fudge and fat will be left alone like this

DeletedUser5097

I agree with the another players, this update isn't a upgrade,
it's a downgrade.
For some units you get a little upgrade, but at the same time
a stronger downgrade.

Downsides
Railgun... once a mighty powerfull wapon, now become a
unit that got a huge downgrade, his defense was needed to
protect it when it's recharch, it's a huge downgrade.

Dragendrone does have in the ''old'' stats aready problems
to hit another units, only it's speed help this unit. Decrease
makes it less usefull. Unlike another units, this downgrade
doesn't come with a upgrade.:( Not good. Maybe give this
unit it's speed back and downgrade a bit it's defense. A
flame trower bring up the heat to a high level to, but nope
no heat, but that isn't needed since dragonbreath and it's
old speed is good. This unit doesn't need to be fixed in it's
old stats, this new stats destroy it's ballance.

Behemoth, got a great offensive upgrade and stealth that
you can use with much luck. Hills are uncommon and sometimes
difficult to see. The offensive upgrade was punished with a huge
downgrade for it's defense. On GE was one with 70% power, I have
much lower powers and it was easy to kill that thing, now it will
become childplay.

Upside
Recon raider, the perfect Railgun hunter becomes a better
railgun hunter. The only unit with a great upgrade.
Battlefortress, got a little downgrade and a big range upgrade,
sounds well.
Plasma, heat and better stats makes that this thing can become
a intressting unit. One last thing...
  • Bonus against light units: from 80 to 100.
Are you aware that dragon drone have the skill fly, is a light unit
and can't been attack by plasma?

Kind of the same....
Surrogate, got some kind of upgrades, but still it's not a
intressting unit.

urine luck

Baronet
rails shouldnt be nerfed, arctic units should just be made stronger. how can modern day game devs not know that nerfing is a big no no

the slow loading of the military window already makes fighting tedious, the changes to drone, the unit i use most, might just push the tedium past the point of no return for me.

Last edited:

Thunderbummy

Marquis
Total and absolute nonsense as usual but nothing that we have not come to expect from the people responsible for these changes. The rail gun would be too high if it fired every round but being able to fire only every other round negates the initial effect. I do agree however that the newer AF units are completely underpowered. I built them, used them with poor effect in a couple of battles and promptly deleted them again. Maybe you can answer why the "too powerful" Rail Gun can still not awlays kill a lite unit like a colour guard in one shot. With 180%+ attack bonus, suffered no damage, being on good ground and at a good range, a colour guard with a defence score of only 17 should be vapourised with 1 hit every single time but seldom is.

Edit: NormaJeane - 2016-11-222 - Replaced inappropriate words.

urine luck

Baronet
attack bonus of the behemoth hangar also needs to be increased if you want people to use it. it needs to be at least +9 attack

DeletedUser4446

You're handicapping many players that are in AF but haven't reached plasma gun yet.
Finishing the expedition will be close to impossible. Especially when you make recon raiders stronger.
Hint: level 3, the 4th battle from the end. It will be impossible to fight through.
Did you guys test that battle yourself with these new stats?
I would really like to know how you beat it.

I don't care about the other changes, just leave them railguns how they were!

DeletedUser

I propose to remove this update, as there are negative complaints. If not, then the train can fire every turn. There is no sense that a unit has to scatter 2 turns to attack with a very bad defense and an unacceptable attack. The idea of having a lot of defense was to counter the turn he did not fight. Against the update. Remove it.

Midas89 i agree.

See if they have value to pass the level III expeditions with a 70% bonus. With a bonus below 150 it's impossible!

DeletedUser5160

• Speed: from 26 to 36.
  • Range: from 4 to 8.
  • Bonus against artillery: from 120 to 160.
  • Bonus against heavy units: from 60 to 120.
  • Terrain defense bonus in entrenchments: from 50 to 80.
  • Terrain defense bonus on rubble:from 35 to 40.
  • Dug-in skill bonus: from 50 to 60.
For the range, is that a typo? Even on Live right now, the range of Recons is 3. Even then, that now means that RRs will have the highest speed and be able to run across the map and be able to give first strike leaving Dragon Dragons (their biggest weakness) to be struck first unless the defense was nothing but Surrogates.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
For the range, is that a typo? Even on Live right now, the range of Recons is 3.
They have a range of 4. The actual range of 3 you're thinking of is likely in battle where the 1.5 battle scale means their range is lowered to 3 (just like a range of 8 would be lowered to 5 on the 1.5 battlemap).

DeletedUser5160

Another consideration (will be most applicable in the next age) is do another map battle scale increase. This was a great equalizer moving from industrial age to progressive era since the strong units of the previous age could not out range or out move the PE units.

Plain and simple I do not have confidence that Inno considers the middle players. This is a game about progression and you nerf previous ages to make up for the lack of numbers the team failed to design in the current age.

Oceanic Future has the potential to finally bring in boats and the advances we have made in our naval weaponry. So any weapon AF and lower will now be slowed in a watery terrain while we fight with boats (or flying units since they will ignore terrain).