• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback changelog 1.111 Feedback

Andi47

Overlord
@Inno - you are releasing a feature with known bugs?

The "relics" achievements do NOT show how many relics of various types you collected - they just stay at zero.

Please fix it before releasing - these achievements are not working at all!

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...s-are-not-counted-in-achievements-44413.8006/

full changelog 1.111 said:
Collect common relics to get this new achievement.

Wrong: As of now it should be "collect common relics and don't get this new achievement at all"

And an error in the changelog:
With "don't call me Junior" it says
Collect rare relics to get this new achievement.
Copy-Paste devil? Should be something like "finish x expedition maps to get this achievement"

Last edited:

DeletedUser8410

app version needs that icon desktop gets for when production is ready.

Not only would that open up another avenue for players to spend diamonds, it would also be really convenient.

I mostly play on desktop version but when I'm out and about, I use the app. Whenever I am done collecting, I log onto Puffin and open FoE to see if the icon is there - whether I missed something or not.

Once it saved me from missing collection on my memorial chaatri. Hope you consider adding this feature in the near future, thank you.