• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Venice Carnival Event

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Please leave any general feedback for this event here. For more information please make sure you read the announcement at this link. For any issues you may encounter, please report them in the general Bugs Forum.

DeletedUser

could be worse ;)

at least no Valentines event with no bigger tree :rolleyes:

Pafton

Viceroy
I'm completely surprised. Came totally unexpected. I feel this is a seasonal event that will take place of the Valentine's event. Waiting to see what happens more of it....

DeletedUser5429

Carnival's wake chest costs 700 hearts and has a 25% chance to give... 5 roses.
That's 25% chance to just lose 700 hearts, almost nobody will buy chests. :confused::eek:o_O

DeletedUser5518

Carnival event shows my heart total as 470 hearts and since it is early I am also the Top Casanova but the hearts total under Top Casanova shows that heart score as only 460 hearts.

http://prntscr.com/dup2uk

DeletedUser16

Carnival event shows my heart total as 470 hearts and since it is early I am also the Top Casanova but the hearts total under Top Casanova shows that heart score as only 460 hearts.

http://prntscr.com/dup2uk
That is because the Top Casanova value is the highest score that you got in a single attempt. While the top right value is simply how many hearts you have at the moment.

DeletedUser

When is an account considered "active"?
I didn't get any diamonds.
Wasn't online for a while, though.

Artubar

Baronet
For any issues you may encounter, please report them in the general Bugs Forum.
>> (You have insufficient privileges to post here.)

#1 event widget shifts to the left when changing to other content [other cities] & back to town. Same as with nearly every new event. Please use an already fixed event for copy & paste next time.

#2 in the event window, after 'winning a dance', the bouncing dice animation doesn't stop and keeps hop-shifting over the window's frame

#3 roses counter is missing a timer telling when you get the next hourly one

DeletedUser4095

I have to agree, broadly, with Exegghead, on the points he raised. Also the outline of the quest is sparse, once the initial pop up has gone you have little guidance to say what is happening. It would be better if some guide was permanently available to help those who need the answers to questions like those above.

Artubar

Baronet
once the initial pop up has gone you have little guidance to say what is happening
You can get that popup back by clicking on " ? " in the top right corner of the event window.

Feedback @ quests: "Give x roses" is a bit misleading - I expected to have to give them to the quest giver first and was confused about a missing 'Pay & Complete' option in the quest window.
"Spend x roses [in the event]" might be better.

DeletedUser7917

Grabing roses when helping players could make sense... no? 10%?

DeletedUser7107

What does the masquerade ball produce. How do I know I want it?