• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - Army Management Performance Improvements

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser5439

Not sure it's working at all. I opened my army management section and it appeared just the same as before this change allegedly occured. Which is fine with me, as with 99.999% of all FoE players, we're used to things being a certain way and don't like change for the sake of change. If it really improved things, that's different, but I've yet to see much change that makes things better. And I have seen a lot of change that makes things worse!

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Not sure it's working at all. I opened my army management section and it appeared just the same as before this change allegedly occured. Which is fine with me, as with 99.999% of all FoE players, we're used to things being a certain way and don't like change for the sake of change. If it really improved things, that's different, but I've yet to see much change that makes things better. And I have seen a lot of change that makes things worse!

It's smoother to load massive armies than it was before - otherwise the changes are pretty much imperceptible now - when they first released it on beta it was distinctly different - you could only scroll by a 'page' of units at a time.

At any rate, if you have 10k unattached troops spread out across every age and go to load them on AA map you'd notice the difference.