• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Antiques Dealer

Dessire

Regent
-the antiques dealer doesn't change the ongoing offer to a new one when the time ends if i don't login to my account.
-when i login, the new offer starts with a 1 hour 50 time, even if I login 1 hour after the last offer ended, the antiques dealer put me in a group (i think) that starts with a time of 1 hour 50. the antiques dealer doesnt put me in a group where I only have 50 minutes to put my bid.
-since it's official releasement the 6 daily offers have been only trash! the best offer I ever have was one of the 5 parts of the japanese garden! change the useless daily offers to better ones! i have more than 600 gems because you only offer trash like 1x1 or 2x2 decorations. buildings that only give me 5 goods per day or supplies, or military units!.
-the 1 hour and 50 minutes I must wait for a new offer sucks! pls reduce the time to 1 hour atleast!
-reduce the 6 daily offers timer to 8 hours or 12 hours instead of 24 hours!
-don't put guild members in the same group!

guys! doesn't matter if the antiques dealer offers you the whole day upgrade kits for ship, japanese garden, bridge, pilar of heores, tholos of idols, etc. if you don't have coins you can't bid! stop offering trash like 4x5 buildings that only give you 5 to 12 goods per day!

Emberguard

Emperor
@Dessire antiques by definition is old stuff

The timer does indeed start based on when you log in. You might not have coins now but that’s where you slowly build up the stock until you can.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Feedback for the Antiques Dealer should go here

-the antiques dealer doesn't change the ongoing offer to a new one when the time ends if i don't login to my account.
-when i login, the new offer starts with a 1 hour 50 time, even if I login 1 hour after the last offer ended, the antiques dealer put me in a group (i think) that starts with a time of 1 hour 50. the antiques dealer doesnt put me in a group where I only have 50 minutes to put my bid.
that is the same with everyone - when visiting the Dealer, the player gets allotted to the newest auction until that auction is filled with 50 players (that is when a new auction gets started). Usually that auction is already running for a couple of minutes - that is why you usually see 1 hour 50+ minutes (On the Live servers, it seems, players are divided into a 2 hour group and a 4 hour group for an A/B Test - other than that the conditions are the same for every player)

-since it's official releasement the 6 daily offers have been only trash! the best offer I ever have was one of the 5 parts of the japanese garden! change the useless daily offers to better ones! i have more than 600 gems because you only offer trash like 1x1 or 2x2 decorations. buildings that only give me 5 goods per day or supplies, or military units!.
The AD offers (besided the "trash") a lot of interesting items as direct buy options (including the sleigh builder, cider mill+upgrades, pillar of heroes+upgrades, grand bridge+upgrades, cherry set+upgrades, indian palace...) - if you do not like your current offers you can always refresh using diamonds... also what would you expect to see here?
-don't put guild members in the same group!
Why not? If you do not want your guild members in the same group just tell them in guild chat that they should not visit the AD for the next couple of minutes...

You also have to consider that there are players out there that play the game not as efficiently as possible but like to build an aesthetic city - these might like strange Dekos. Also there are "collectors" that want to have buildings from past events that they could not get for whatever reason.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
regarding the monastery discussion - coincidentally (?) it has the same barter value as a "store item kit"

Considering you would need to use one of those (if you could store it), it is fine that you cannot store it as you could just sell the store-building kit instead.

zlobnyj bot

Squire
In that case, I consider it to be 100% fair, once built and considered to have served its purpose, deleting without compensation is totally normal. Much like any building you would research and then eventually delete. It's fair we only receive 25% of the initial cost of a building, the Monastry costs nothing to build, we shouldn't get anything for it, unless we never build it and the price of it should be low in Antique dealer, because Terrace farms, also have a very low price and are harder to acquire in the same time frame in which you would obtain a monastry (unique or not)!

I could be more succinct, but I'm not sure how. Apologies.
Now are you comparing a building that can be obtained with a 50% probability in every third guild expedition with a building that you receive once during the entire game? Seriously? Don't you see the difference between them? I feel sorry for you.

DeletedUser9754

Since you can select the 1st slot from inventory, any thoughts about being able to select the 2nd, 3rd etc from inventory instead of the drop down menu?

DeletedUser9522

Since you can select the 1st slot from inventory, any thoughts about being able to select the 2nd, 3rd etc from inventory instead of the drop down menu?
That works already.
You need to close the dealer, whereas you return to the inventory. Select the next item and it will appear in the next free slot.

DeletedUser8410

GNpJk8D.jpg

Second time I've seen that. Remove item from rotation please? :)

DeletedUser10047

Remove item from rotation please? :)
It will be interesting to see what they do when new items become available for auction (i.e. Crow's Nest Lv. 1 / upgrades). Will they just add the new content (thereby increasing the number of items available for auction), or will they remove the least popular items to keep the overall number of items available for auction the same?

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
Why remove something from rotation? Just because an item goes unclaimed doesn't mean that's always going to be the case. If an item is removed from rotation, that means that players yet to gain access to the Antiques Dealer will never have the opportunity to win that item. Isn't that the opposite of what the Antiques Dealer is supposed to do?

DeletedUser10047

Why remove something from rotation? Just because an item goes unclaimed doesn't mean that's always going to be the case. If an item is removed from rotation, that means that players yet to gain access to the Antiques Dealer will never have the opportunity to win that item. Isn't that the opposite of what the Antiques Dealer is supposed to do?
I would expect that anything removed from the auction would be placed into the buy-now lineup.

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
I would expect that anything removed from the auction would be placed into the buy-now lineup.

So how many times should any item go "un-awarded" before it is removed from rotation? Three times? Five? Ten? @Dursland is asking for an item to be removed after seeing it go only twice. I personally have never seen an item go un-won, ever. Even that one. We're both Beta players, so obviously we play in the same world. But we're in different neighborhoods. So players in his neighborhood don't want it, and players in mine do. For argument's sake, why should an item be removed from rotation from all neighborhoods if it's only unwanted in a few? Remove it from those neighborhood if necessary, but if it's being bid on in others, leave it.

Emberguard

Emperor
So how many times should any item go "un-awarded" before it is removed from rotation? Three times? Five? Ten? @Dursland is asking for an item to be removed after seeing it go only twice. I personally have never seen an item go un-won, ever. Even that one. We're both Beta players, so obviously we play in the same world. But we're in different neighborhoods. So players in his neighborhood don't want it, and players in mine do. For argument's sake, why should an item be removed from rotation from all neighborhoods if it's only unwanted in a few? Remove it from those neighborhood if necessary, but if it's being bid on in others, leave it.
It’s not neighbourhoods though

It’s players logging on at the same time as you

DeletedUser10047

I wasn't arguing for @Dursland's position. I was asking the question as to what Inno will do when they add new items to the auction.

moideux

Merchant
If it trully is an antiques dealer, well one would believe that they could, uhm well, buy antiques... like champion buildings, houses, that not just from the age you are in...

Emberguard

Emperor
If it trully is an antiques dealer, well one would believe that they could, uhm well, buy antiques... like champion buildings, houses, that not just from the age you are in...
That would change the balance drastically. If you mean from ages above you it’d break the game by making it too easy and giving no reason to ever age up (you could access all ages from AD then) -OR- if you mean previous ages it’d only make sense if it’s applied to all kinds of buildings which would reduce the usefulness of the AD in general

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I think he meant from previous ages only - but I agree with you that that would make the dealer not really useful anymore because renovation kits would be needed for most buildings.

But it would sometimes be useful to get goods producing buildings from lower ages, getting earlier ages champion retreats is probably not as interesting anymore since the recent gvg changes..

Maybe they could add the much wished for "-1-kit" as an AD exclusive item instead...

Vectus

Farmer
Please add the Speaker's Corner!! In my opinion it's one of the beautiest buildings ingame and it's pitty, that you cant't win it again. Also the memories to Anwar Dalati would come back again, I guess.
Please add it, it would be really great :)